Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#4041789 - 11/26/14 08:49 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  

oh komemiute who many times wrote that he was on the team ch, only flexman anything about it did not know lololol.

Inline advert (4th to 5th topic)

#4041792 - 11/26/14 08:52 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
Happy Birthday komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

Oh Sweety, you're not improving. smile
Do your parents know you're on the internet without them?

Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#4041796 - 11/26/14 08:56 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  

No papa, i just dont like liars.And eot, for five years people still will be ask here when go out full version of ch.

#4041798 - 11/26/14 09:00 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

I see that you still fail to mention how a product in development which is collecting no money is a scam.
Or to type correctly, for what it's worth.

Click to reveal..
Para_Bellum

Ice

MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#4041848 - 11/26/14 10:17 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: ]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Originally Posted By: XIII
... i just dont like liars. ..

You are a liar.

CH may never be released, that is true.

However it has not cost you a cent.

It is not a scam.

Complain if it makes you feel better, but don't lie.

- Horsey

"When experienced by a fixed wing pilot for the first time this trait serves to highlight the feelings of inadequacy already being felt in the presence of an Iroquois helicopter pilot" - Bell UH-1H Iroquois Basic Operator's Technique Manual
#4041860 - 11/26/14 10:31 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  

Of course this is not a scam in the literal sense of the word this.but .... how it will be looked for some time, we'll see.

For sure flexman many times cheated all regarding the date of release.I do not have bad intentions, just have a good heart, and warn the people, who do not know what's going on.Talk vain, is repeated from time to time, and the game as it was not so no.

#4041867 - 11/26/14 10:45 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

What are you warning people about?

What danger might befall them if CH is never released?

If it is never released it will be a great pity, but life will go on.

'Cheating' implies knowledge of wrongdoing and you have shown no proof of that, you have also used that word incorrectly.

Please be more careful with words you don't understand.

Or if you do understand these words, please stop lying.

- Horsey

"When experienced by a fixed wing pilot for the first time this trait serves to highlight the feelings of inadequacy already being felt in the presence of an Iroquois helicopter pilot" - Bell UH-1H Iroquois Basic Operator's Technique Manual
#4041884 - 11/26/14 11:00 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  

I can specify a number of examples, but it does not make sense.People who follow CH from the beginning as well know how it looks.

Yes, I use only the translator, do not know English.Maybe because my posts look strong aggressively;)
I do not know how many words are similar to the scam, that will be more responsive to the truth.

Edit : We return to this subject for some time, then you will understand before what warned.Because everyone knows this
who has experience in programming.

Last edited by XIII; 11/27/14 01:31 AM.
#4042213 - 11/27/14 05:04 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
Skoop Offline
Skoop  Offline

Ventura, CalifornIA
I said this 2 years ago, best thing these guys could do is release an ah64a or d model as a third party module for Dcs. Why reinvent the wheel, just put it in Dcs and make some money to move on to your own gig if you want...or stay with Dcs. The recent success of the third part modules has made this a viable option. I guess CH could just ignore me and continue to release nothing....which sounds like insanity to me. This thing is headed on the path of jet thunder...some bodies' pipe dream.....go Dcs .....build it and they will come.

Last edited by Skoop; 11/27/14 05:05 PM.
#4042233 - 11/27/14 05:44 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

Unfortunately that wasn´t the driving force that pushed Flexman to start this project...

Click to reveal..
Para_Bellum

Ice

MigBuster

Sauron
#4042250 - 11/27/14 06:11 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  

Well said Skoop with this insanity;)
For me, insanity is this whole project- work for 10-15 people made by two.It's just physically impossible.
I wonder when Mr. F understand this simple fact.

#4042392 - 11/27/14 10:39 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

DCS has already been discussed:

Official word on DCS World

This project currently belongs to Flex and AD.

They are developing it the way they want to.

Lots of brilliant people are 'insane'. smile

'Sane' people rarely create anything interesting. smile

- Horsey

Last edited by WarHorsey; 11/27/14 10:40 PM.

#4042440 - 11/28/14 12:52 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: WarHorsey]  
Skoop Offline
Skoop  Offline

Ventura, CalifornIA
Or don't create anything at all, which is the case here. Like I said this is jet thunder, never gonna happen. Best hope they have is going Dcs, they chose not to, so I guess that's why we have nothing.

#4042452 - 11/28/14 01:50 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

You've also lost nothing.

Quit your whining.

- Horsey

#4042993 - 11/29/14 06:17 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
Skoop Offline
Skoop  Offline

Ventura, CalifornIA
You realize that the leatherneck team that brought us DCS mig-21 took the effort of 4 to 5 guys, and that's just the plane. The combat helo guys want to design every thing from square 1, with 2 guys ??? Sorry but I'm calling BS on this operation. I just hate to see all the work go to waste and the sim community gets nothing. If they had gone DCS then we would have an apache and they would have some cash, sounds like simple perspective to me.

Number one project killer in the software world, take on too ambitious a project with out supporting resources and nothing gets done.

Be back in another two years, bet nothing will change here.....Late...

#4043003 - 11/29/14 07:26 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

Another post.

More whining.

You've also produced nothing.

Come back in two years and tell us what else you've achieved. smile

- Horsey

#4043011 - 11/29/14 08:51 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
Skoop Offline
Skoop  Offline

Ventura, CalifornIA
I'm a sim consumer, I don't have to produce anything, but my dollars will be spent on sims when they are actually released.

Doesn't look like that's happening here any time soon.

#4043013 - 11/29/14 09:06 AM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
WarHorsey Offline
WarHorsey  Offline

More whining.

You've even admitted CH hasn't cost you any of your 'dollars'.

- Horsey

Edit: I also wouldn't be surprised if CH still hasn't been released in two years, but I can't abide this poisonous attitude toward people who have done you no harm.

Last edited by WarHorsey; 11/29/14 11:46 AM. Reason: Last paragraph.

#4043616 - 11/30/14 08:06 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: WarHorsey]  
Paradaz Offline
Paradaz  Offline

UK
Originally Posted By: WarHorsey

Edit: I also wouldn't be surprised if CH still hasn't been released in two years, but I can't abide this poisonous attitude toward people who have done you no harm.

I'm the same, I have absolutely no idea why this attitude exists. Flexman may have quite ambitious in CH but at the same time, and whether we see it released or not the decision on how it is developed is his choice. It's plain to see that he has a massive amount of pride in his work and although CH is something that he has/is working on in his time outside of his day-job I don't think anyone one else is in any sort of position to recommend or judge what course of action he should be taking to get it released.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.
#4044036 - 12/01/14 06:56 PM Re: Combat Helo Interview at CombatSim [Re: Wklink]  
Skoop Offline
Skoop  Offline

Ventura, CalifornIA
Look, I think you guys are tunneling in to my abrasive delivery of the constructive criticism I'm giving, rather than actually listen to what I'm saying. I'm not wishing anyone one harm, ill will, or spreading toxic behavior.

I'm also not going to sugar coat either or play cheerleader. It's been 15 years since a true apache sim has been released, and an indie 2 man team is working on one. It just baffles me that Dcs is offering an sdk for 3rd party devs to contribute under their umbrella, but these guys choose to start from scratch.

As a sim consumer, it doesn't convey confidence in their plan to bite off such an ambitious undertaking and just work on it in off time since 2009. If they truely believe in the plan, crowd fund, do 100 dollar early access packages, do something to hire a 10 man team to get this done. I've seen nothing but blogging and posting.

If they are going to stay with a 2 man team, then Dcs is the logical path. The mig-21 sold for 49.99 bucks on release, that's about what these guys are probaly going to sell their sim for. You guys keep saying we've lost nothing, but we've lost time. Are we going to have to go 10 more years before someone gets an apache sim built ?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT, Wklink 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
RIP Louis Gosset, Jr
by bones. 03/29/24 02:40 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.