Hello all,

I put this in the main directory because it has to do with our basic CFS3, which my Bf-109 loving brother-in-law likes me to fly with him. So I'm a charity case here, but don't know where else to look or who to ask. I tried some googling and got nothing.

Now Sgt. Pantswetter is doing fine in WOFF. He's out of training, and has flown a recon patrol in France. And all is well in his sim. But in CFS3, all of a sudden, I have no engine sounds, or just a little sound when I hit WEP. I can here bullets hit, but not radio either, come to think of it. And my brother-in-law likes to hear the German radio traffic.

Any idea what went wrong? I should add it's any aircraft I fly, not just the 109.

BTW, just to see if the sound loss went across all sims, we took a QC flight in WOFF. My brother-in-law immediately noticed how much better the scenery was (and I have Winding Man's scenery in CFS3, too!). And yes, the sound is just fine in WOFF.

Anyway, if someone has a minute and any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by HumanDrone; 10/20/14 04:45 PM. Reason: clarity (again..)

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!