Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#3905512 - 02/01/14 06:35 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Stream is up live at http://baloogancampaign.com !
Going to take a in depth (hah) look at modern submarine warfare!
Plus I'll be taking a look at my online database viewer!
Please join us, stream is live now!

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3908301 - 02/07/14 01:47 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

This Saturday's episode will focus on a plausible [url=]counterforce[/url] strike performed by the USA on China set in 2014. We will infiltrate Chinese airspace with [url=http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataAircraft?ID=496]B-2s[/url] and B-1s. Drop some serious ordinance on China's ballistic missiles some of which can hit the continental USA as well as set up Anti Ballistic Missile defenses around our allies, South Korea and Japan.
This will be a pretty violent episode!

Please join us, Saturday Febuary 8th 11:00 AM PST for the End of the World! Or ... at least of China's long range ballistic missile program.

#3909090 - 02/08/14 06:45 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Streaming the end of the world right now! 2014 USA Counterforce strike on China! http://baloogancampaign.com

#3909625 - 02/09/14 11:29 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Joint Command, the multiplayer plugin for Command has been released!

After a number of months of grueling beta testing and optimization, Joint Command is good to go. JC is out of beta and is ready to be played!

To download any Baloogan Campaign Software you will need the Launcher.

Might also be a good idea to take a look at the (slightly outdated) documentation.

#3911143 - 02/13/14 11:22 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Messaging feature added to Joint Command. Anyone can message any battle at any time; I foresee this being especially useful setting up games!

Last edited by Baloogan; 02/13/14 11:05 PM.
#3914736 - 02/21/14 09:26 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Comrades!

As I'm sure you are all aware, there has been a greatly heightened degree of security at Northern Fleet Headquarters these past several weeks, a condition imposed by the General Staff in anticipation of an important, top-secret mission. The nature of that mission can now be revealed.

For the past several months, our finest strategic thinkers, military planners and war colleges have been working out the various possible outcomes of a war between the Soviet Union and NATO -- a war that seems to be more imminent than ever as tensions between East and West increase by the day.

Your mission: simulate encounters between NATO and Soviet air and naval assets to refine your skills; which will be needed in the coming days.

This week the People's Stream will introduce every late cold war scenario released by the Command Community! The stream will be at 11:00 AM PST; on the 22nd of February.

Red Episodes – Stop that Convoy, 1989
Red Episodes – SOS SOSUS, 1989
Red Episodes – Boomer to Sea, 1989
Red Episodes – No Sandbox No Joy, 1989
Top Gun, 1986
Sideshow in the South China Sea, 1985

Glory to the Revolution!

#3915368 - 02/22/14 06:39 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Comrades! Northern Fleet Headquarters streaming now: http://baloogancampaign.com

#3920640 - 03/05/14 03:50 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

On Saturday, March 8th I’ll be presenting a simulation of the situation in Ukraine using Command version 1.03. With me, will be Dimitris Dranidis and Michael Mykytyn of Warfare Sims.

Version 1.03 Changelog

Preliminary Ukrainian Crisis order of battle: Flashpoint: Ukraine 2014

Stream starts at 11:00 AM PST.

#3921965 - 03/08/14 06:40 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Last edited by Baloogan; 03/08/14 06:45 PM.
#3924547 - 03/14/14 07:54 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

I've whipped up a simple scenario of a possible strike on Crimea by EUCOM and the HW Bush. The objective of the scenario is to destroy the 11th Anti-Submarine Brigade, a S-400 and a Bastion Bn on Crimea.

Please give it a try and tell me what you think! Its my first 'real' scenario. It has AI for the Russians, triggers, events, scoring and a briefing!

Download here!

#3928550 - 03/22/14 05:35 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

#3934902 - 04/05/14 10:40 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Imagine if you would, the morning of December 7th 1941, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. The Imperial Japanese Navy steaming towards the Hawaiian Islands in preparation for one of the most significant carrier strikes in history.

Yesterday, December 7th, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy — the United States of America, 1941 was suddenly and deliberately assisted by naval and air forces of the United States of America, 1980!

The Kido Butai

Simply put: the stream this Saturday is going to be a bit silly! What sort of damage could a single supercarrier cause? Tune in to find out!

Stream will be at 11:00 AM PDT, Saturday April 5th!
Link to stream: http://baloogancampaign.com

#3934995 - 04/05/14 05:48 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Stream up at http://baloogancampaign.com !
The Date: December 7th 1941
The Place: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
The Carrier: USS #Nimitz CVN 68!!!

#3944878 - 04/26/14 03:23 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Today I'll be covering the newly introduced Auto Strike Planner! This newly introduced feature (in Build 517, complete change log at http://baloogancampaign.com/command-documentation/patches/ ). This means your aircraft are going to follow their strike profiles and also plan out off-axis ingress and egress routes!

Stream at 11 am PSD at http://baloogancamapgin.com

#4014744 - 09/26/14 03:40 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

The Baloogan Campaign stream will return this saturday with a special 'Command: Wargame of the Year' stream! On Friday Command is coming to Steam!

I'm planning to play Under African Skies, a community scenario made by Feltan. (Matrix thread) A scenario set in 2017 about a US task force attacking a China backed Nigeria.

The date of the event was Sunday, January 22, 2017. The time was 1:03 PM on the East Coast of the United States. The new American President had been sworn into office forty-eight hours ago, and this day he was in the White House with VIP guests, donors, campaign staff, family and friends. This privileged group, like tens of millions of Americans that day, is glued to the big screen television. Today is the highly anticipated American Football Conference Championship; the semi-final before the Super Bowl. The much hyped game was between the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens, and kick-off at Mile High Stadium in Denver just happened to the cheers of these elite party goers. The smart money said Denver would walk away with an easy victory – and since the new President hailed from Colorado, no one at the White House was wearing a Raven’s jersey. No one, that is, except the Senate Minority Leader who was from the opposing political party. It was all great fun. Spirits were high, the beer was flowing and the White House Chief of Staff couldn't have been happier with the electric atmosphere and upbeat photo ops that could only benefit his new boss. Little did anyone know that before half-time arrived, the country would forever be changed.
Would you like to know more?

Please join us on Saturday at 5:00 pm PDT for a live stream of Command: Wargame of the Year Edition.

In other news I've opened an affiliate sales account to sell Command; a special link to buy Command is available to the right. A Steam key as well as a DRM-free copy of Command. Using that link means that Baloogan Campaign gets 30%. smile

There have been a significant amount of improvements to Command since release. One might ask, "What does 'Wargame of the Year Edition' mean?" This page outlines all the new features since V1.00.

As always our chatroom is open to all; if you have a question about Command or even just want to chat about geopolitics, military technology & history please drop by!

And finally, I've set up a Tumblr Image/Video blog comprised of images and videos from the Baloogan Campaign Chatroom. Any image or youtube video posted to the chatroom is automatically uploaded there.

#4015301 - 09/27/14 11:43 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

The Baloogan Campaign Stream is up! http://baloogancampaign.com/ Going to be bombing China-backed Nigeria today.

#4066423 - 01/20/15 04:12 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Hey guys,

Coiler12 has written a few articles about Command on my site, and I just realized I've been terribly remiss in not linking to them here!

Without further ado I have the pleasure of presenting Thoughts on Command Scenario Design by Coiler12.
Quote:
Of all the excellent features in Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, the scenario editor stands out. Both comprehensive and easy to use, it allows a vast amount of scenario creation and experimentation. In fact, it’s so fluid that many of my “scenario plans” have turned into nothing but me fooling around in the editor, seeing how a flight of Corsairs do against a moderately defended fuel depot instead of making the Preah Vihear escalation I’d really wanted to do.

Having made many scenarios and played many more, I’ve formed many opinions on scenario design, what makes a good scenario, and what my favorite types of scenarios are. [url=[url=http://baloogancampaign.com/2014/12/20/thoughts-command-scenario-design/]Now I finally hope to share those opinions.[/url]

The Kuril Islands War that Wasn’t-How Scenarios Stall by Coiler12

Quote:
Late 1993. Russia’s eyes are focused on the showdown between Yeltsin and the parliament, the crisis that would end the country’s experiment with democracy almost as soon as it began. But in the Far East, a seemingly long-defeated adversary hopes to take advantage of it…

Fleets of ships and aircraft rush from Hokkaido and strike at the two disputed Kuril Islands, thinking that the collapsed nation is too politically and militarily weak to do anything but quickly give up…

The Third Russo-Japanese War pits the previously restrained JSDF against the crumbled shell of Russia whose Soviet-era arsenal has not entirely been scuttled yet. This seems like a piece of cake for a scenario. And yet-it hasn’t developed into anything beyond a few scenario editor experiments.

Why?

#4079833 - 02/17/15 07:04 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Valar Offline
Valar  Offline

Europe
Massive new, free update for CMANO, guys. Version 1.07 - the RC is posted for download at the Matrix forums. Its really impressive: makes air combat even more realistic, introduces new Weapon Release rules, new mission editor features (not that I would know).

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.