Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#3851941 - 10/19/13 11:29 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3853959 - 10/24/13 11:01 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Hey Wargamers!

Episode 7 will focus on how to use Command's Custom Overlay feature as well as an Image Database updater, which will make it easier to add new images to Command.

Please join us at 5:00 PM PDT at http://baloogancampaign.com

Cheers,
Baloogan

#3854017 - 10/25/13 03:37 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Baloogan,

Thanks for continuing to bring informative walk throughs into this and other forums. Have you considered making a separate thread and save your works on YouTube or other video format? I

Matt

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
32 GB DDR3 1600Mhz memory, Win10 Pro 64 bit, DX11,
24GB GTX 980M video
Alienware Graphics Amplifier w GTX 1080 Strix Edition 8GB
A-10 Warthog HOTAS Joystick w/ Pedals
#3854025 - 10/25/13 05:19 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Dimitris Offline
Dimitris  Offline

Greece
All his streams are available on YouTube. Check his signature for URLs.

#3854030 - 10/25/13 06:13 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: Dimitris]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Originally Posted By: Dimitris
All his streams are available on YouTube. Check his signature for URLs.

LOL! It was a test to see if you were paying attention Dimitris. I didn't even think to check the signature links. Definitely a "Duh!" Moment.

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
24GB GTX 980M video
#3854247 - 10/25/13 08:55 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: strykerpsg]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

I've got all my previous streamed listed here: http://baloogancampaign.com/episodes/

#3854258 - 10/25/13 09:34 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: Baloogan]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Originally Posted By: Baloogan
I've got all my previous streamed listed here: http://baloogancampaign.com/episodes/

You sir, are the man! Thanks for setting the record straight. I'll eat my piece of humble pie this evening.

Matt

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
24GB GTX 980M video
#3854546 - 10/26/13 11:40 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Baloogan Campaign Stream Live Right now! Stream at http://baloogancampaign.com
Covering Custom Overlays and Introducing Database Image Auto Update!

First set of videos from Episode 7 are available on YouTube:

Part 1 Custom Overlay Tutorial
Welcome back to Baloogan Campaign! Episode 7 focuses on creating and importing custom overlays for Command as well as what a Carrier Battle Group in 2025 might look like!

Part 2 The Airbase in Britain
I work on Custom Overlays for RAF Fairford! I overlay an overlay on top of an overlay, it gets confusing from here on in!

Last edited by Baloogan; 10/27/13 11:56 AM.
#3855497 - 10/29/13 11:16 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Episode 7 Uploaded!

Part 1 Custom Overlay Tutorial 
Welcome back to Baloogan Campaign! Episode 7 focuses on creating and importing custom overlays for Command as well as what a Carrier Battle Group in 2025 might look like!
Part 2 The Airbase in Britian
I work on Custom Overlays for RAF Fairford! I overlay an overlay on top of an overlay, it gets confusing from here on in!
Part 3 Operation Lightning Strike
I return to Operation Lightning Strike and discuss creating a custom overlay for Bin Laden's compound.
Part 4 The Chase
Air battles continue! A P-3 Orion is chased out to sea; a pair of F-22 Raptors are tasked to clear the P-3's six. They supercruise and fire BVR!
Part 5 Raptors to the Rescue
My F-22 Raptors reach the P-3 Orion and fire AMRAAM BVR down the axis of the detected bogey!
Part 6 Capt. James Kirk of the Zumwalt
I start a new scenario with a 2025 USN CVBG vs Brazil Land Based Air. James Kirk commanding the DDG-1000 Zumwalt!
Part 7 Brazil Air Defense
I compose the Brazilian land based air defense. I guess as to who Brazil would buy aircraft and weapons from. I decided on French aircraft and Russian SAM.
Part 8 Magazine vs Mount vs Magazine
I look at the difference between Weapons and Mounts and Magazines; as well as bring in custom overlays for the Brazilian airbases.
Part 9 Exocet Counterstrike
I prepare the Brazilian Air Force to respond to any detected surface contact with a Exocet Strike.
Part 10 Brazilian BARCAP
I set up Brazil's defenses; they will respond automatically to any air contacts or surface contacts. Air contacts will get all the currently airborne aircraft to converge on the contact and surface contacts will make the Exocet armed aircraft to sortie.
Part 11 Phased Array
I take a look at all the cool sensors in a Modern American Carrier Battlegroup! Including Phased Array radars that can be electronically steered!
Part 12 Convergence Zones
I discuss physical oceanography as it pertains to modern naval combat!
Part 13 ICBMs, Espionage, and TOGO!
I spawn Minot AFB complete with a good chunk of our Nuclear Deterrent! I also create overlays for a random airbase in Africa and discuss how Command might be breaking the law!
Part 14 Land Combat and the Ballistic Missiles!
I spawn a small land combat simulation, a company of T-72s vs a platoon of Abrams! Also I track a ballistic missile as it flies into Canada!
Part 15 The AMRAAM Dataurl
I fire AMRAAMs from my F-35s at the hostile bogies! I discuss dataurls and how they are modeled in Command.
Part 16 Tactical Tomahawks!
I end off Episode 7 with a Tomahawk strike on Brazilian ammo bunker installations! And the difference between the Blk III and Blk IV Tomahawk. Hint: The Blk IV Tactical Tomahawk is worth the extra $$$ smile.

#3856828 - 11/01/13 01:02 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Hey Everyone!

This week's live stream will be focusing on the Cold War Database and 1950s strategic nuclear combat! We are going to go toe-to-toe with the rooskies!

Please join us this Saturday, 5:00PM PDT and help us explore WWIII in the 1950s!

I will be playing the newest beta Build 454!

BalooganCampaign.com

List of previous episodes.

Saturday, 5:00 PM PDT in your time zone

#3857627 - 11/02/13 11:45 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Episode 8 is currently live! We will be focusing on the Cold War Database and 1950s strategic nuclear combat!

http://baloogancampaign.com

#3859968 - 11/08/13 02:11 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

I've created a PBEM multiplayer plugin for Command I call Joint Command; its still in a closed beta stage but I wouldn't mind a few more beta testers to find bugs and problems before a general release.

Also there will be no Baloogan Campaign show tomorrow, I'll be spending the weekend with family.

#3861927 - 11/13/13 12:02 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

I’d like to arrange a public test of my multiplayer plugin for this Saturday! I’ve created a plugin for Command called Joint Command. It is turn-based, and has a real PBEM (Play by email) feel to it; though Joint Command takes care of sending the required files around.

I will be accepting all beta applications during and before the stream. Please email me at baloogan@baloogan.com, or comment on my site with your email to apply in advance, but also feel free to request beta access during the stream!

I will play with you in your own scenario of your own creation, or in any scenario you would like! I’ll be playing my turns on the live during the stream! 1v1, 2vAI, 2v2, 2v1 what ever setup you might like can happen!

Please limit your scenarios’ size, 500 unit maximum. My poor computer can’t take live streaming, running Command multiplayer turns, creating Google Earth databases, and huge Command scenarios all at once!

Also if anyone wants to play versus each other in the chat at the same time as the stream please feel free! I will be commenting on the Google Earth output as your scenarios progress on the stream! Please have Command build 460 and Google Earth installed before the stream.

Joint Command is still in beta; there have been some very successful matches so far but the purpose of this test is to overload Joint Command so I can see where it fails when it's overloaded with games and players.

So please join us this Saturday November 16th, 5:00 PM PST and let's destroy things together!!

Last edited by Baloogan; 11/13/13 12:26 PM.
#3863520 - 11/17/13 12:40 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

#3863614 - 11/17/13 05:48 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Cheers! Great stream [:)]

I was terrified before the stream that JC wasn't going to perform as well as she did.

I've also moved from a closed beta to an open beta, please join us at https://jabbr.net/#/rooms/baloogan to arrange for some multiplayer fun. : )

Joint Command BETA download link: http://baloogan.com/Baloogan_Campaign_Launcher_Setup.exe

(Also available as a zip http://baloogan.com/Baloogan_Campaign_Launcher_Setup.zip)

#3863640 - 11/17/13 07:03 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Thanks for all the great work you're doing for CMANO Baloogan. It's make a great title even greater than conceived. Looking forward to more of your work.

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
24GB GTX 980M video
#3863711 - 11/17/13 12:19 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Thanks stryker smile

#3866255 - 11/22/13 03:07 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Date/Time: 19 January, 1976 / 23:00:00 Zulu (November 23rd 2013, 5:00 PM PST)

Introduction

In 1972 the Soviet Union signed an agreement with Somalia to improve and modernize the port of Berbera in return for Soviet access to the facility. Access to Berbera gave the Soviet Union the ability to counter United States military activities in the strategically important Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf region. The port was built into a Soviet naval base with missile storage facilities for the Soviet Fleet, an airfield with runways capable of handling naval bombers, and extensive radar and communications facilities. Berbera became even more important after Egypt expelled all Soviet advisers that same year.

Six hours ago an EKA-3B from USS Oriskany crashed in northern Somalia, the EKA-3B Raven 21 was on a Ferret mission to the Soviet bases at Berbera in Somalia. Last comms report from the Raven 21 was “SAM lock-on activating counter-measures”.

The USS Tarawa Amphibious Group en-route from Aden has deployed a recovery team to the “Down Bird” site, and the USS Oriskany Strike Group is moving at flank speed to provide support. Somalia has told the United States that any further encroachments into her air space with be met by hostile force. At present Somali and Soviet forces are trying to locate the crash site to recover the crew and any intelligence information.

Mission

1. Effect safe rescue of downed bird crew (CSAR helos will be airborne in 3 hrs).

2. CSAR helos are to be given full protection whilst on the ground and in the air.

3. Any hostile intent from Soviet and Somali forces will be met with similar force.

4. Any loss of CSAR helo’s will result in a “Mission Failure”.

Command & Signal

Command: USS Oriskany

Signal: EMCON State B, limited emissions: Plan Falcon

Current Joint Command matches state:

We finished out the first couple of matches last week! Joint Command is also much faster now than it was during Episode 9.

Stream will be at the usual time, Saturday at 5:00 PM PST!

#3866985 - 11/24/13 12:39 AM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Streaming Episode 10 live at
http://baloogancampaign.com

smile

#3868713 - 11/28/13 12:25 PM Re: Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations published by Matrix [Re: citizen guod]  
Baloogan Offline
Baloogan  Offline

Desert Storm was the most meticulously planned and decisive air campaigns to be carried out in human history to date. War planners were given a massive arsenal designed to fight Warsaw Pact forces in Europe to systematically incapacitate and defeat one of the larger and more battle experienced armies in the world at the time. Target lists were large and complex and challenged planners to match the right platforms and weapons to the right targets while still moving the war forward with minimal loss.

This week I'll be playing Shamal, a scenario which comes with Command designed to simulate the air war on the 4th day of Desert Storm! I'll be commanding the USAF forces, operating in tandem with USN forces! We will be neutralizing a number of airfields and chemical weapons manufacturing plants.

Please join us on Saturday Nov 30th, 5:00 PM PST! : )

Also if you have any questions about Joint Command, the Multiplayer Plugin for Command, I'll be fielding them during the show.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.