And it works.....kinda....when I was using 2.0, the throttle controls on my Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3d worked fine, but now..the throttle no longer works, I DLed the 2.51 patch, but it say the training missions dont work with it, and I need training missions......any help getting the throttle to work in 2.5?

------------------
You will never know I am there.....until you see me explode.

What IS the plural for Frogfoot? Frogfeet? Frogsfeet? Frogfoots? SU-25 Frogfeets?

Microsoft Protection Fault 249: This computer has performed an illlegal operation. Government authorities have been notified and the black helicopters will arrive shortly. You are to cease the use of your computer and await authorities. DO NOT RESIST. Only your cooperation ensures your survival. To avoid seeing this message in the future, please purchase only Microsoft products. Thank you and have a nice day.

We've hadd to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again. A new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods!