Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#3778865 - 05/07/13 07:42 PM Allied Force Debriefing screen problem  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but my game runs fine until the end of a mission. When the sim closes and it's time for the debriefing screen, I get a darkened screen with two debriefing screens side by side in the top left corner of the screen. They are small enough that it is very difficult to read. I have learned to work around this problem, but each time it happens, I have to re-start my computer to get it working again. Seems like it is trying to stay in widescreen format and can't get back to 4:3. I'm sure the problem is in the graphics setup, but I only know enough to probably make things worse if I try jacking around w/ the settings. Any help would be appriciated!
Thanks,
schnidrman

[Linked Image]
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3778899 - 05/07/13 08:28 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
Comet Offline
Comet  Offline

Sounds tough.

I can promise nothing. Never heard of such a thing - guess there's a 1st time for everything.
But your description of the problem is a bit vague. Could you take a screenshot and post it, please?

Graphical glitches, especially the extravagant ones -like your-, can originate from a number of
oddities in one's system. To post your *precise* hardware setup may help.

Also, which operating system are you on (and Service Pack, if any)?

Does the problem verify only with long missions? Or does it happen *every* time you debrief, even if
you flew -say- just for 1 minute and then abandoned the mission?

Which _exact_ version of DirectX are you on?

There's one thing you can try, and see if it changes anything.

1) Browse your hard disk, and locate the main folder where you installed FalconAF.
This would be the very folder in which you have the FalconAF.exe file, so you may just search for that
in case you don't find the folder quickly.

2) Create a new text file in there, and name it: BFops.cfg
Then open it with Notepad, and write in it just this line of text: set g_bForceSoftwareGUI 1
(pay attention, there's a blank space between GUI <--and--> 1)

3) Then save and close the file.

4) Launch the sim and play.

Let me know how it goes.

I never finish anyth
#3778974 - 05/07/13 10:53 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks Comet, I will try creating the text file when I get home tonight. I know I was a little vague in my description, but I figured if anyone had seen this, they would know what I was talking about. Wasn't withholding info, just cramming a post into my lunch break! If the text file doesn't work I'll try to figure out what my exact hardware and DirectX version is. I'm afraid I'm not much of a programmer, but it sounds like I'm gonna have to get my learn on if I'm ever to jump into BMS. My main goal is to get my basics down pat so when I start with BMS and start flying with real people I'm not out there wasting others' time. I know there are a lot of you guys out there willing to help with guys like me and your time is invaluable to me, so I want to get as much under my belt as I can so someone is not wasting time with me on subjects I can learn on my own.

Here's what I can tell you so far.
Every once in a great while, the debriefing screen will function properly, but this seems to have diminished in frequency over time. This also happens after a TE or Training mission. Could this have anything to do with my AMCI file? Seems like the problem got worse after I racked up a lot of recording time. Also, I'm not sure how to take a screen shot, and the picture is very dark. Do I need to install FRAPS to do this?

Compac Presario (Windows Media Center 2005)
Athlon 64 Processor/ ATI Radeon xpress 200 video card
Windows XP
DirectX 9 (I think)

Not the best in the world, but it seems to run the program fine, I just have this weird glitch after a mission.

Last edited by schnidrman; 05/08/13 12:52 AM.

[Linked Image]
#3779119 - 05/08/13 10:17 AM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
Comet Offline
Comet  Offline

Hmm, if your goal is BMS, I think you're better off starting with it - right away. Some key-things
are different in BMS. Also, the mod adds more functionality that you must get used to, in BMS, but
you had not in AF. The first impact with it can be disheartening, beware.

But back on your weird problem...

No need for fraps to take just a screenshot smile
Simply hit the PrintScreen key on your keyboard. Or it may be called PrtScrn, or even
just Stamp. There may also be the words R Sist on it. Every keyboard names it the hell
they want, and laptop keyboards make it even worse. But it *is* in there (usually up top, on the right).
Hitting that key will create a screenshot (duh!).
If the screenshot was taken during flight, you will have a picture inside your C:\...\FalconAF\Pictures\Simulation folder.
If the screenshot was taken NOT during flight, you will have a picture inside your C:\...\FalconAF\Pictures\UI folder
(that's where your debrief screenshot will be).

To tell that you DirectX is version 9 is vague indeed. Dx9 was released in a crapload of flavors. You
have Dx9.0, Dx9.0a, Dx9.0b, Dx9.0c. Then every few months a new Dx9.0c version would come out, and so
their month and year of release would become part of the name (example: Dx9.0c Aug2008) this thing
continued for a couple of years. Then they made Dx9.0d and finally someone had the idea of upgrading
the whole thing to Dx10 and so on...

But anyway, so long you have any DirectX 9.0c you should be fine. To check for that do the following:
1) On your keyboard, hit Win + R (the Win key is any of the two Windows keys).
2) A little window shall open. In its text field type: dxdiag, then hit the Ok button.
3) A big window will open, with lots of info in.
4) Inside this last window, look at the bottom-center of it. There will be a line DirectX version:,
or something similar (my Windows is not in english). And there will be what looks like a long version string.
You should be reading something like: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904), though your line may differ.

Please tell me the exact version string you read.

About your ACMI recordings... do you record a lot, by any chance? And by 'a lot' I mean anything longer than
10 minutes? ACMI is meant for short recordings - it's to review specific maneuvers, not whole flights.
When going to debrief, AF will collect all your ACMI data and convert it to files you can review later.
This process can take many minutes even on a fast present day CPU (to the point you'd think the
game has frozen for good, hanging your computer for an eternity). I can't exclude that this might have to
do with your weird problem.

Does your debrief problem show up even if you do *not* record with the ACMI?

I never finish anyth
#3779445 - 05/08/13 09:06 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: Comet]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks again Comet!
My DirectX version is 9.0c(4.09.0000.0904)

I usually just make AMCI recordings of bombing runs or landings in bad weather (I like to critique myself), but sometimes I forget to stop the tape after a bomb run if things get fubar during my attack. However, I'm afraid that the problem occurs whether I make a recording or not. I only mentioned this because it seemed that after I began using AMCI, I started having this problem. When the problem first started, it was about 50/50, now it has this problem all the time. I can't remember the last time it worked correctly.

Now to show how green I am with a PC (lol). I tried getting into that FalconAF.exe file last night and I get this pop up that says Windows cannot open the folder because it doesn't know what program created it. I don't know anything more than Windows does regarding which program to open the folder with. This also happened when I tried to download BMS. Do I have a computer problem...or is this just operator error? I will try to get a screen shot, but I am betting I will get the same pop up when I try to open the screenshot folders.

I was also wondering if there is a folder for AMCI that can be cleaned out if it's too full. I erase the videos from the file in the game, but does that clean them from the folder? Again, I am not very familiar with these issues, but I'm trying to learn.

If I can get past these hurdles, I think I will be ready for BMS. I still have my original Falcon 4 disc (and to think I almost gave that away a few years ago!) Also, I downloaded F4AF from the original disc, so these aren't copies that I'm installing.

I would like to thank you again for your help with my situation.
-schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3779582 - 05/09/13 03:12 AM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri

Okay, I have to give credit to Comet for helping me find where all the cool stuff is!!!!!!

Sadly, it is not logging anything in the UI folder and I tried several times to get a screen shot of my problem in the debriefing screen. I posted the pics as proof that I understood what I was supposed to be doing...and I like the morning sky! (these are my first screen shots ever)

I did find this in a text log when I got into the Battlefield Operations folder...does it mean anything to you? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I found graphics/fatal and Error cannotattachsurface interesting along with the fact that the file was created when I was trying to take screen shots of the problem.

0.016(2292) <general/anytime>:GlobalSettings::LoadTextFile - can't read value of "PilotCallsign"!
3.781(2292) <general/anytime>:SystemLevelInit: Starting BFOps Falcon 4.0 Allied Force 1.013 (build 80119)
3.781(2292) <general/anytime>:SystemLevelInit: Using data files version BFOps Falcon 4.0 Allied Force Build Fri Jan 25 2008 at 06:07:59
3.781(2292) <general/anytime>:SystemLevelInit: Current time is 2013-05-08 21:09:38
3.781(2292) <general/anytime>:Number of processors detected: 1
8.781(2292) <graphics/fatal>:DXContext::SetRenderTarget - Error DDERR_CANNOTATTACHSURFACE
29.922(2292) <general/anytime>:SystemLevelExit: Exiting BFOps Falcon 4.0 Allied Force 1.013 (build 80119)
29.922(2292) <general/anytime>:SystemLevelExit: Current time is 2013-05-08 21:10:04

As for the FalconAF.exe thing. Am I just missing something. I can't seem to find it in any of the folders in the Battlefield Operations folder and I was sure I would find it in there. I did use the search tool on my hard drive, but the only thing that came up was that file I couldn't open. Do I create that text file in the Battlefield Operations Folder? That's where all the folders are for the pictures, acmibin, config, etc. etc. Including the text file with the apparent error report.

Thanks again for all of your help, Comet. I feel like I've learned quite a bit from you so far!
-schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3779797 - 05/09/13 03:02 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
Comet Offline
Comet  Offline

Your Dx9 version is fine, and so is your FalconAF version (patch 1.0.13 is the latest, and you have it).

Windows XP itself shouldn't be a problem with FalconAF, as many before you have played with this combo.
I myself do it still.

Instead, I spot in your log a weird thing:
Quote:
0.016(2292) <general/anytime>:GlobalSettings::LoadTextFile - can't read value of "PilotCallsign"!

Looks bad. This hints that the game can't parse correctly your pilot profile. How can it be? Needless
to say this isn't supposed to happen. It *may* have something to do with your debrief problem, since
your pilot profile is promptly updated as you end a mission and hit the debrief screen.
Would you kindly create a brand new pilot profile, call yourself something simple, like ABC, then fly
something just to get to the debrief screen and see if the problem persists?

If you can't locate FalconAF.exe maybe it's because your system is hiding the file extensions.
(you know, those .exe, .txt, .bmp, .jpg, .wav, etc...).

Every Windows system does it by default.
Microsoft makes the bold and arrogant assumption that the average user is too stupid to handle the
added complexity introduced by seeing their file extensions. So in order to protect the poor stupid user
from himself, they hide those extension (such a smart move: hide the thing and the problem disappears, right?)
ending up generating even more confusion in the poor soul when hes's told about the existence of these
otherworldly entities, the file extensions.

Just in case, here's a link for you (with pictures) for an How-To make those file extensions visible
in Windows XP: http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows_show_extensions
With this you will be able to spot FalconAF.exe, guaranteed. Else you're in the wrong folder (hehe).

Now that you can see the file extensions make sure to also try that BFops.cfg tip I gave you in earlier
posts. By default your FalconAf install folder is C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\,
so yes that's where you'll find FalconAF.exe and where you should create the BFops.cfg file to try that
set g_bForceSoftwareGUI 1 tip.
Just right click to create a new text file, name it BFops.txt, open it, write in it the setting,
then save, and finally rename the file from BFops.txt to BFops.cfg (Windows will probably ask you
whether you're sure of the renaming. Of course you are, you are just doing that! Hit Yes and remember
that a program (Windows too) is only as smart as it was programmed to be... *sadness*

Let me know.

I never finish anyth
#3779907 - 05/09/13 05:19 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: Comet]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks again Comet. You have been a great help so far and I feel like I'm getting somewhere now.

Quote:
Looks bad. This hints that the game can't parse correctly your pilot profile. How can it be? Needless
to say this isn't supposed to happen. It *may* have something to do with your debrief problem, since
your pilot profile is promptly updated as you end a mission and hit the debrief screen.
Would you kindly create a brand new pilot profile, call yourself something simple, like ABC, then fly
something just to get to the debrief screen and see if the problem persists?

You may be onto something here...seems like a couple of months ago, I modified my profile by changing the pilot name
so my last name would show after my rank (Captain Schneider just sounded better than Captain Jason). Maybe something
got corrupted when I did this. I guess we'll find out when I try flying under a new pilot name.

Unfortunately that won't be tonight. Been hittin' the Sim pretty hard the last few days. I'm getting close to finishing
the Korean 2010 Rolling Fire Campaign. South and East Pyongyang have fallen and I'm knocking on the door of the Capital
City. With all this going on, I get orders from High Command that there will be some quality time spent tonight! I'm sure
that if you are married, you completely understand!

As for the hidden file trick from windows, thanks for the info. That kind of thing is what made finding the folders a bear.
When I tried to open program files, I got a message that told me I should not change anything here, blah, blah, blah.
Finally got brave enough to open it up, and there was the lead pursuit file. Truly a "Duh!" moment for me! Windows warnings
tend to make me feel like I'm going to melt my hard drive if I don't pay heed. Anyway, the link you showed me makes this problem
seem a lot smaller now. I will try this later also, so I can install that file in the .exe. Also, just because I'm curious,
what does adding that text file do exactly?

At any rate, I'm hoping to get back to you Friday night on this post to let you know how everything goes. I'm feeling pretty
confident I will make some headway this time.

Thanks for sticking with me through all this. I'm saving some money right now so I can get a HOTAS and some rudder pedals.
I'm using a Wingman Extreme 3D right now, which isn't a bad stick for a noob playing AF, but I know from reading the forums
I'm going to want as many stick options as possible when using the 3D cockpit in BMS. Once I have the hardware and get some
training logged in BMS, maybe we can fly together some time. I have never flown online with human pilots before.

BTW, now that I know where all the folders are, at least now I can see the text log of the debriefing. Should I clean that
folder out? There are over 100 text logs in the Debrief folder.

Thanks again for all your help!!

-schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3779973 - 05/09/13 07:33 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
Comet Offline
Comet  Offline

Your debrief text files are safe to delete. They just linger there in case you wanted a memento of
your past exploits. The game sim won't need them.

As for your hardware, if you want to enjoy BMS to the fullest you definitely need TrackIR, more than
you do a good HOTAS gear. To pan around in the BMS cockpit without TrackIR can be a royal pain.

Originally Posted By: schnidrman
Also, just because I'm curious, what does adding that text file do exactly?

With the set g_bForceSoftwareGUI 1 setting you ask the sim to make NO use of the hardware
acceleration - only as long as you are not sitting in the viper.
Since whatever problem you're having does strike at the debrief screen, I thought it might have to do
with your hardware acceleration - and maybe trying to not use it could make a difference.
I don't expect it to solve your issue (then again, maybe it does), but it's to not leave anything untried.

I never finish anyth
#3780063 - 05/09/13 10:02 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks Comet!
TrackIR is definitely on the list of goodies as well. Maybe even another Desktop
PC...or do you think my current hardware can run BMS? I have my doubts. I'll get
back to you on Fri. night or Sat. morning and let you know how things turn out.

-schnidrman beercheers

[Linked Image]
#3782198 - 05/14/13 07:05 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Okay, that was a long weekend. Finally got back to the business at hand.

For starters, I want to thank Comet for his time and help. I have not figured out the
problem, but I have decided a couple of things.

First, I believe that my Video card just can't handle the switch from widescreen to
4:3 ratio. Or something like that. At any rate, the computer I'm using is old and I'm
working on finding its' replacement. Once that is taken care of, I will be switching to BMS.

Second thing is that, since I can work around this problem (although it is a pain
in the posterior) I am going to just play it like it is until I switch to BMS. I tried the
Skunkworks Mod and the graphics was crashing quite a bit. Not having this problem in the
original installed theaters.

I did load the text file that Comet suggested and created a new profile, but no changes.

In the interest of not taking up anymore time for a problem that seems to be unique to my
computer, I am just going to deal with it for now. Hope to be talking about BMS in a month or two!

Thanks,
schnidrman

Last edited by schnidrman; 05/14/13 07:07 PM.

[Linked Image]
#3782432 - 05/15/13 02:45 AM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: Comet]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
I would like to give credit at this time where I think it is due.

Let me first say that the help I received from Comet helped me in the capacity that I am
more easily able to sort out my debrief, due to the fact that I can now find my debrief files in
the folder the .exe was created. I was unaware that this data was logged here until he showed me how to
take a screenshot and locate the file. I figured out some other cool stuff once I got in there.

As stated before in this post, I am rather green in the area of programming, but Comet, never at any time
made me feel uncomfortable about how little I knew. In fact, his instructions were quite easy to follow.

I would also like to acknowledge some other names that seem to be quite active at this time, who's instructions
in other posts were helpful to me as I grow in the role of a Sim pilot. Ice, guod, and Frederf are the first
that come to mind (besides Comet, of course), and I'm sure that there are more I'm leaving out, but I just want
to say thanks for your time in helping those of us a little less computer gifted. It's what you guy's do that keep
a community like this alive. Along with the Dev's of course!

For those of you who have been checking out this forum and haven't registered yet, I suggest you do as I did and
register here. The atmosphere is family like and I have seen nothing but good things so far. These are my own
opinions of course, not spamming.

Anyway, thanks for all the help so far...and Happy Hunting!!!
-schnidrman; out!

Last edited by schnidrman; 05/15/13 02:48 AM.

[Linked Image]
#3782562 - 05/15/13 12:36 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
Comet Offline
Comet  Offline

Sorry - I couldn't tell you how to solve the problem. But if it's a widescreen issue, then, there
may be nothing you can do. I must be honest: I never would have suggested the widescreen thing.
I don't have a widescreen to begin - still using an old 4:3 CRT monitor here :-/

But it's odd that you are having this problem anyway. Most people here do have a widescreen and nobody
ever ran in this. Perhaps your display driver (the software component that regulates the functioning
of your graphics card) is having a say in the matter. Maybe in your graphics card settings you are
using some aspect ratio that is not being liked by Allied Force?
I can't tell - only you can experiment and see.

Hopefully BMS will cope better with your setup.

Good luck.

I never finish anyth
#3783336 - 05/16/13 10:59 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: Comet]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Good news! A close friend of mine has a computer he wants to trade me for some A/C work on his Mother-in-Laws' vehicle. An upgrade to a quad core processor w/ a Bad A$$ graphics card will be sweeeeeeet!!!!!! compared to my old Compac AMD/64. It's starting to look like I'll be trying BMS in the near future.

The guy I'm getting the computer from knows his computer stuff quite well, so I'm sure it's a good one. I remember watching him writing game software on floppy's back in the '80's when we were kids. Hell, he was even trading game programs over a phone modem before the word internet was ever thought of.

Now I just need to get shopping for a new stick, pedals, and TrackIR. Then back to learning a new pit!

-schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3830074 - 09/01/13 04:00 AM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Although I switched to BMS I thought I would report on what I believe fixed this problem I had w/ F4AF. Found an old version of Norton Anti-virus on my list of programs. Uninstalled and no more problem with the debriefing screen. Played several campaigns w/ no problems.

Got a new computer and finally took the jump into BMS. WOW! I don't know what else to say. The difference is amazing. Still learning a lot of new things like weapons employment, and setting up the data cartridge etc...but this just adds to the immersion level. Add Track IR/5 and you've got a game here that is 10X the realism of Allied Force. I don't regret spending so much time with AF as it was easier to learn the various systems and now that I can at least grasp most of the concepts, I think it has eased the learning curve (for me at least) on BMS. Have been playing the BMS version for about three weeks now and have learned a lot, but still have a long way to go! FNG...again!

schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3830127 - 09/01/13 09:48 AM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
- Ice Offline
Veteran
- Ice  Offline
Veteran

Philippines / North East UK
Welcome to BMS!

Note that almost all the keystrokes you've learned to operate the systems are now no longer necessary to memorize. See the switch? Turn it on/off with a press of the mouse. No need to switch between 2D to operate switches and 3D for TIR as well! So while the systems still "work" the same, the way you interact will be slightly different due to the full-3D cockpit.

Good luck!

- Ice
#3830309 - 09/01/13 06:26 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: - Ice]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Ice,

The 3D pit is surely the biggest improvement to the game. That being said, there is no way to get the full effect of the 3D pit without a head tracking device. I got mine yesterday and feel like a whole new window was opened to me. I would strongly advise any one playing this sim to get one if they don't have one.

Right now I'm just figuring out little differences like HARM employment etc. Seems like there are a couple extra steps involved with changing SOI when using the TGP and TV/IR AGM's. Using the "keystrokes" config. with the keyboard is almost a copy of AF, so some of the keystrokes that are second nature to me (like "g" for landing gear) still get used.

Who knows, maybe a little down the road I can get some lessons from you. I know your "on the other side of the pond" so I would like to get a little more familiar with some of the procedures before jumping into that - so a lot of time isn't spent on the consoles. I live in the middle of the U.S. (Central Time Zone) but have weekends off so I can usually be available at odd hours Fri. - Sun. Who knows, might even find my way into a VFW eventually. Have never flown on-line as of yet, but as I get better my confidence is building. I may be ready to try some on-line sooner, rather than later.

Thanks
schnidrman pilot

[Linked Image]
#3830343 - 09/01/13 07:47 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
- Ice Offline
Veteran
- Ice  Offline
Veteran

Philippines / North East UK
Yep.... unfortunately, the TIR is just the first step. What HOTAS are you using? I assume you have rudders as well? I would strongly recommend a set of TM Cougar MFDs as well, but I have since "upgraded" to a touchscreen. Imagine a fully 3D pit, HOTAS, pedals, TrackIR, voice-activated radio commands (via VAC) and never having to touch a keyboard or mouse to operate anything in the cockpit!

Re: going online, don't sweat it too much. You'll learn 10x faster in an hour with instruction than by yourself, and with all the new guys coming in to BMS, the community is very newbie-friendly. Send me a PM if you want to arrange something.

Good luck!

- Ice
#3830644 - 09/02/13 02:36 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: - Ice]  
schnidrman Offline
Jason Schneider
schnidrman  Offline
Jason Schneider

Kansas City, Missouri
Still using the Logitech Extreme 3D. Not a bad stick for noobin' around with, but the twist handle gives unwanted rudder inputs at times and is not good for close in formation flying. I really would like a TM Cougar. I just get leery about buying a used joystick online for around $500.00. What do you use? Is the Warthog good to use with Falcon? This is a purchase I would like to get right the first time. Also, can you recommend a good set of rudders? I was looking at touch screens the other day, but I think I'm going to wait and get the controllers first. Doing this one step at a time so I don't kill the pocketbook all at once!

And then they post an article on the homepage of this site about a sim pit that I might just need. Oh well, what's another $600.00?! haha!

Once I have all the hardware, I'll be hitting you up for some instructional flights. Thanks Ice!

schnidrman

[Linked Image]
#3830750 - 09/02/13 07:11 PM Re: Allied Force Debriefing screen problem [Re: schnidrman]  
MigBuster Offline
MigBuster  Offline

UK
There's quite a range of different types.

I use the CH Fighterstick which is an F-16C replica and also have CH Pedals - neither have given me any issues

'Crashing and Burning since 1987'
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.