I have one qouestion??? Arm missile can knock out shilka ????
Yes, and it detonates approximately 1m above your head, killing the crew instantly (by spraying them with hot Tungsten fragments)...
... on the positive side:
- Your 23mm bullets are flying above Mach3, right from the end of your barrel, no acceleration phase.
- Your 23mm bullets are reaching maximum range within 5.5sec.
- Your 23mm bullets can kill targets, while your radar are switched off.
- You have 2000 bullets, and that is enough for a more than 30s sustained fire (4 tubes parallel).
- OFZT bullets are deadly, even one hit can be catastrophic.
Maximum range and altitude of the bullets are ~5km.
Effective range is 2,5km, altitude is 2km.
(over it the ammo dispersion is getting too big)
Maximum displayed range of the radar is 20km.
23x151B OFZT (inert - training) ammunition, with 1l of Coca Cola, and a matchbox.