Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#3607520 - 07/15/12 09:29 PM My first from Jpan...  
BKHZ_Furbs Offline
BKHZ_Furbs  Offline

Dearest one,

Please permit me to encroach into your privacy with this medium. My name is MRS.SAYURI YOSHIKO, a surviving victim of Japan Tsunami disaster. God almighty has restored peace, love and joy in my heart to have chosen you to handle a humanitarian project. The lord gave me the vision to share about the project with you, and has also reveals to my understanding your credibility, integrity and honesty to handle the project the way I will instruct you. Therefore under my disability condition I have a tangible funds deposited in a bank which in your effort will touch lives of many in those miserable conditions if help utilize in humanitarian activities as I will instruct you. As a Christian this is the only way to do my own quota to help humanity.

Like I mentioned earlier I have the sum of $10.5M USD was deposited in a (BANK ABROAD) deposited under our family names, which you will be taking charge and the funds will be transfer to you for the humanitarian relieve project to help the needing. Because on the cause of the Tsunami outbreak I was the only survivor, out of family of four which comprise my late husband and two children. Right now I have no one left that can inherit these funds if I die, rather to take urgent step to position you to the deposited Bank as my appointed beneficiary to claim the funds and utilize it under my instructions. The most shocking of my condition right now is that the Chief Medical Director, even discharged me, declared I should hold on to God tightly, possibly I have some few months to live due to deteriorating nature of my health.

Obviously I now live on a wheelchair because it was confirmed that my spinal cord and ear drums were badly affected and could no longer function instead to live with it till my last day. Therefore all these sad news has prompted me to took the decision to invest my funds deposited in a (BANK ABROAD) to give shelter, education, healthcare and to provide food for the less privileged. As you can see this is the project you are chosen to take charge as the lord reveal to me about you. However you will have to provide me your (CONTACTS DETAILS) to have them forward to my bank to transfer the funds to you for commencement of the project. Note that all legal documents that will present to the bank as my appointed beneficiary shall be provided for you, and anyone that requires my signature shall append on it.

Once again, thank you for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors in helping realizing my last wishes and dreams.

Be blessed,

He's really pulling my heart strings, how can i refuse? sigh

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3607800 - 07/16/12 10:03 AM Re: My first from Jpan... [Re: BKHZ_Furbs]  
Muesli Offline
Muesli  Offline

Netherlands
So, the Nigerians moved to Japan??!!

Shuttle SG41J4 (heavily modified) - Q9650 3.0GHz - GTX560Ti 2GB Phantom- Win7Ult 64- 8GB RAM - 60+512+512GB SSD
#3607804 - 07/16/12 10:10 AM Re: My first from Jpan... [Re: BKHZ_Furbs]  
VF9_Longbow Offline
Hotshot
VF9_Longbow  Offline
Hotshot

Tokyo, Japan
hah

sayuri yoshiko huh

that's like "john mike" or "frank mark" sending an email

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.