Anybody still playing this little Gem of a game ? I recently set up a module based on the Europe 1200 mod, with the addition of Polished Landscapes and OSP Items Variants, and sure enough, got completely hooked up again.

Here's a few shots of my character, Sire Percebarb the Breton, Master Knight of the order of the Knights of Barb, a landless Knight Errand order, sworn in vassalage to King Philippe of France in his campaign to reclaim continental land from King John Lackland (Yes, the Hundred Years War came a little early this time around biggrin ) and wipe the Cathar heretics from Occitania.

The Kingdom of England having a Project X party in one of their Normandy fiefs before their attack :

Accompanying a French Lord in a night battle :

Mayhem :

Reinforcements arrive :

A cool feature of Europe 1200 is the new tournaments, open to Noble characters only, in which teams of Knights fight each other for Denars and Renown:

Assisting an Aragonian party against our common Toulousan enemies somewhere in Occitania :

To the walls ! Thought for next time : remember to bring more ladders...

First wave of the attack not going very well at all. I reached the top of the walls to find a dozen veteran infantry and archers waiting for me, and had to be carried away in a cart...

Back to the walls after a quick fix. This time I order the archers to keep their distance and join them to provide cover as the footmen rush forth for another assault.

A while later, aiding my Liege in the siege of Tolosa, as some Knight argues with one of the city's archers about Swallows and their average flying speed...

Fighting it out on the walls :

Another day, another battle, and the Knights of Barb are once again victorious :

A small British Lord about to be taught a lesson about picking fights with bands of Knights twice the size of his own army :

The faculty : The Knights of Barb form ranks and prepare to charge :

Sending the infantry (all high tier Militia and Mercenary swordsmen) to act as a bait for the enemy cavalry.

The heart of the KoB, my Hero characters, about to bloody their swords in a forest skirmish with another clueless Brit :

This game is so much fun it should be illegal. It's cheap, fun, very clever and extremely addictive, and some of the 3rd party mods make it even greater.

Cheers

Percebarb biggrin

"Et s'il ne pleure personne, que Dieu nous le pardonne "

ArmA2/OA - RoF - FSX

ASUS P8P67 Pro Motherboard - Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz - 8Gb G-Skill DDR3 1866Mhz - Gainward GTX660 Ti Phantom II - Win7 Ultimate 64bits - Saitek av8r