Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#3534736 - 03/08/12 12:25 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  

CT, USA
Not sure if any of you have seen this but here's proof of what some of us have seen and known for quite awhile:

Il-2 Cliffs of Dover cheats

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, i7 2700k @4.7GHz, EVGA GTX570HD 301.42s, 1x120gb SSD, 2x150gb WD Raptors, 2x200gb SATA, 16gb G.Skill DDR3 2130, 1000W PS, HP DVD-RW, Onboard sound, 32" Sony Bravia XBR, Win7 Pro 64bit, Tai Chi watercooled case
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3534773 - 03/08/12 02:21 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
I've seen some really iffy stuff online, I have seen enemy appear on my tail as if they simply spawned there when they were nowhere to be seen seconds earlier and planes that seem to evaporate when closing on their tail only to re-appear behind me to shoot me down and I don't believe it was lag or connection. Still hacking any game just so you can be invincible where is there any fun in that.

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)
#3534775 - 03/08/12 02:24 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
Slap Offline
Slap  Offline

London UK
Very nice flying and aiming/deflection shooting from Mr X. S!

Considering his skills and situational awarness, I think a trackIR would add a great deal his realism and game-play.

Thanks for sharing kilosierra

"never judge a sausage by it's skin"
#3534795 - 03/08/12 02:45 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
ATAG_Ohms Offline
ATAG_Ohms  Offline

ottawa
I have been on the wrong end of MR X's guns many times but i have also shot him down once or twice but not much more.I don't think that he cheats but flies to the 109's best trates(boom and zoom).He is a very good shot but he does miss sometimes.I have escaped a couple of times but only when i have had help.

#3534808 - 03/08/12 03:08 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: -Avatar-]  

CT, USA
I should have made it clearer but I'm not trying to say that Mr. X is cheating (though I have seen some questionable actions with his and other's planes) but that there is indeed cheating going on in CoD. Many have complained that there was cheating happening online but others didn't want to believe it and would say things like "they just knew how to fly their planes to their best abilities" or "you just need to practice more", "learn your plane better", or "they're just that good!" when in fact the person was cheating. Now there are some very good fliers online that don't cheat but there are definitely others who cheat in any way that they can and this video is the proof that they can do it. Sad but true and I hope the next patch, which will hopefully arrive sooner rather than later, will fix it so these types won't be able to cheat any more... and to fix some of the major issues with this game.

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, i7 2700k @4.7GHz, EVGA GTX570HD 301.42s, 1x120gb SSD, 2x150gb WD Raptors, 2x200gb SATA, 16gb G.Skill DDR3 2130, 1000W PS, HP DVD-RW, Onboard sound, 32" Sony Bravia XBR, Win7 Pro 64bit, Tai Chi watercooled case
#3534849 - 03/08/12 04:10 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: -Avatar-]  
cheesehawk Offline
cheesehawk  Offline

CA, USA
Originally Posted By: -Avatar-
I should have made it clearer but I'm not trying to say that Mr. X is cheating (though I have seen some questionable actions with his and other's planes) but that there is indeed cheating going on in CoD. Many have complained that there was cheating happening online but others didn't want to believe it and would say things like "they just knew how to fly their planes to their best abilities" or "you just need to practice more", "learn your plane better", or "they're just that good!" when in fact the person was cheating. Now there are some very good fliers online that don't cheat but there are definitely others who cheat in any way that they can and this video is the proof that they can do it. Sad but true and I hope the next patch, which will hopefully arrive sooner rather than later, will fix it so these types won't be able to cheat any more... and to fix some of the major issues with this game.

Please post a track of said behaivor from Mr.X before jumping to accusations. What is possible with 1 guy testing Steam's ban system (in your video) does not translate to Mr.X actually cheating. Its amazing how fragile the egos on the ATAG server from the reds are. Post proof, or stop the rumors/online bullying.

#3534855 - 03/08/12 04:18 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
bisher Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
bisher  Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran

Manitoba, Canada
Ah cheesehawk Avatar clarified that he was not singling Mr. X out, rather showing that cheats are possible.

To be fair I'd like to see tracks of the red team having fragile egos too. he he I fly red and my ego is not fragile, but my feelings are hurt easily lol smile

#3534920 - 03/08/12 06:14 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: -Avatar-]  
cheesehawk Offline
cheesehawk  Offline

CA, USA
I should have made it clearer but I'm not trying to say that Mr. X is cheating (though I have seen some questionable actions with his and other's planes)

That clarification in bold and paranthesis is still an accusation. I could come on here and say the same about any member of this board, and without proof, its just me spreading/continuing rumors. Stuff like that should be beneath the few members of this game's remaining community, and far more appropriate to the banana forums. Seriously, even hinting that people are cheating shouldn't be done without proof.

My post wasn't meant to offend Avatar, so sorry if my outrage over his comments might have led me to a harsh post, but I do feel very strongly about the guys that fly ATAG's red constant attacks on 1 particular flyer, without a shred of proof being posted online yet.

#3534985 - 03/08/12 07:20 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: cheesehawk]  
ATAG_Snapper Offline
ATAG_Snapper  Offline

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
My 2 cents: WinkNGrin

1) Until the Steam VAC is activated (hopefully when the upcoming patch is finalized with its recoding) the topic of online cheating will always be there. And I realize the VAC is not failsafe, but the penalty (lifelong ban) is enough to scare most casual wannabe hackers honest. Hopefully.

2) Is there hacked-FM cheating going on in the ATAG Server? My best answer: I have no proof. We've all seen goofy things if you put enough hours in on the Server, as many of us have. The vast majority of my flying with fellow Reds vs the dastardly Blues has seen totally legit flying on both sides. Occasionally, I've seen something that made me say "WTF?" Annoying in the extreme when you get PK'd at what seems like an impossible shot, or see your adversary climb like a space shuttle. But rare enough that without hard proof (FRAPS video with simultaneous view of my cockpit instruments for reference?) -- I'm going to wait for the patch and continue enjoying the other 99% of my online flying.

3) Poor sport Red fliers? Yes! Although I'm on TS I keep a chat window open to comm with others who aren't. Occasionally I'm sorry to say that I see a rude comment going out. I usually let it pass if it's a one - off, a heat-of-the-moment thing. Don't like it, but there it is. I have intervened on rare occasion when it became a back-and-forth ugly contest. Fortunately cooler heads have prevailed in my cases, there have been others where admin actually banned the Red pilot's IP from the server (it got REAL ugly), and one or two received a couple days' "cooling off".

4) What to do about some overt obvious cheating? PM me here or on the ATAG Forum. Note the exact date, time, timezone you're in, and as much hard detail as you can get. A video of the alleged offence would be gold. What will be done? Honestly - precious little at this point. It would be documented if further complaints come in on the individual(s) in question. ID's are hard to get unless you get "killed". We get cases of "friendly fire" now and again --it's worth deliberately crashing your damaged a/c into the ground just to find out who the "friendly" pilot was who fragged you. Usually it's a trigger-happy noob who is quite abashed to be caught out. Most of the time a private "word to the wise" to a cursing offender works wonders in remedying a situation. Hardcore FM hacking is something else. An IP ban on the server is possible, but that is drastic action which will NOT be done without incontravertable proof. And I won't be asking admins to spend huge gobs of their free time to be backchecking server logs to hunt down "weird stuff". Hurry up, new patch!

@ Avatar: for me to deny that there's no cheating on the ATAG Server would be like denying there's no giant squid in the deep blue sea. You've seen what you've seen. So have I. What I can say is that the huge majority of my flying on the ATAG Server has brought me huge enjoyment. The occasional "WTF?" moment hasn't ruined it for me by any means, and hopefully that's the case for many other pilots on the Server, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
#3535024 - 03/08/12 08:21 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: cheesehawk]  

CT, USA
Originally Posted By: cheesehawk
Please post a track of said behaivor from Mr.X before jumping to accusations.

I did not accuse him of anything. Please re-read my quoted text again without any emotion this time. What I said is that I have seen his plane, and others, do some questionable things. Now that means it is open to debate until there is proof one way or the other. I've had my abilities be questioned at times over the years and know what it means.

Quote:
What is possible with 1 guy testing Steam's ban system (in your video) does not translate to Mr.X actually cheating.

Again, this wasn't directed at Mr X (I probably should have started a new thread so you would not assume that I came here just to attack Mr X but did so because of the doubts that were expressed that people are able to and do cheat) but I see that you're taking it as just that.

Quote:
Its amazing how fragile the egos on the ATAG server from the reds are. Post proof, or stop the rumors/online bullying.

Rumors and online bullying? Seriously? You actually take my post as rumor spreading (it was an attempt to show proof through the all mighty video proof that you are now demanding that people do in fact cheat. I've seen it many times as have others. And to clarify, the video that I linked to is not mine at all, I just saw it and linked to it here for information purposes. As for my ego (I'm assuming you meant me here also) I have no problem being shot down by people but when it happens in a way that is highly unlikely, and it's not an isolated event, then I question what is going on. But I'm still not standing here pointing my finger saying "so-and-so is a friggin' cheater!!!".

I obviously pushed a button of yours and was not intending to do so. I've never publicly attacked Mr X or his abilities and if saying that what I have seen a couple of times is "questionable" is actually an accusation/attack in your book, well we obviously have different dictionaries. smile I only say it's questionable because many excellent flyers I know are unable to reproduce what they have seen some members online do with their planes and having this video get posted proving that it's possible and has been done online confirmed for me that some feel a need to cheat to help their own egos. So sorry for ruffling your feathers, or Mr X's if he comes here and sees this and has the same reaction as you.

@Snapper, my post was in no way trying to reference your server (or anyone else's for that matter!) in any way shape or form. I have seen "questionable" flying on your server, and others, and if it gets to be too much I just leave and come back another time instead of ranting and raving. I enjoy your server very much and the little "questionable" activities that I've witnessed has not taken away any of my enjoyment either.

#3535050 - 03/08/12 08:58 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
ATAG_Snapper Offline
ATAG_Snapper  Offline

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
@Avatar No worries here, mate! smile

It's always good to see you on the ATAG server. Classes the joint up! LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
#3535055 - 03/08/12 09:04 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: ATAG_Snapper]  

CT, USA
Originally Posted By: ATAG_Snapper
@Avatar No worries here, mate! smile

It's always good to see you on the ATAG server. Classes the joint up! LOL

LOL, you do realize that you just majorly insulted your own server if I can "class the joint up", don't you?!? wink

#3535065 - 03/08/12 09:13 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: -Avatar-]  
cheesehawk Offline
cheesehawk  Offline

CA, USA
Originally Posted By: cheesehawk
Please post a track of said behaivor from Mr.X before jumping to accusations.

I did not accuse him of anything. Please re-read my quoted text again without any emotion this time. What I said is that I have seen his plane, and others, do some questionable things. Now that means it is open to debate until there is proof one way or the other. I've had my abilities be questioned at times over the years and know what it means.

Quote:
What is possible with 1 guy testing Steam's ban system (in your video) does not translate to Mr.X actually cheating.

Again, this wasn't directed at Mr X (I probably should have started a new thread so you would not assume that I came here just to attack Mr X but did so because of the doubts that were expressed that people are able to and do cheat) but I see that you're taking it as just that.

Quote:
Its amazing how fragile the egos on the ATAG server from the reds are. Post proof, or stop the rumors/online bullying.

Rumors and online bullying? Seriously? You actually take my post as rumor spreading (it was an attempt to show proof through the all mighty video proof that you are now demanding that people do in fact cheat. I've seen it many times as have others. And to clarify, the video that I linked to is not mine at all, I just saw it and linked to it here for information purposes. As for my ego (I'm assuming you meant me here also) I have no problem being shot down by people but when it happens in a way that is highly unlikely, and it's not an isolated event, then I question what is going on. But I'm still not standing here pointing my finger saying "so-and-so is a friggin' cheater!!!".

I obviously pushed a button of yours and was not intending to do so. I've never publicly attacked Mr X or his abilities and if saying that what I have seen a couple of times is "questionable" is actually an accusation/attack in your book, well we obviously have different dictionaries. smile I only say it's questionable because many excellent flyers I know are unable to reproduce what they have seen some members online do with their planes and having this video get posted proving that it's possible and has been done online confirmed for me that some feel a need to cheat to help their own egos. So sorry for ruffling your feathers, or Mr X's if he comes here and sees this and has the same reaction as you.

@Snapper, my post was in no way trying to reference your server (or anyone else's for that matter!) in any way shape or form. I have seen "questionable" flying on your server, and others, and if it gets to be too much I just leave and come back another time instead of ranting and raving. I enjoy your server very much and the little "questionable" activities that I've witnessed has not taken away any of my enjoyment either.

No worries if your intentions are as stated here, you aren't the first person by a long shot to accuse (or hint that, subtle difference I know) him of cheating, without offering anything convincing. Regards to your statement about flyers unable to reproduce his flying, I humbly ask you to point out any section (not gunnery, mine does not match his) where his flying was unreproduceable. I'd love to test that, and will in turn offer my tracks for analysis. Let's see if I (and I'm no great flyer, but do have considerable time on stick in the 109s) can reproduce "questionable" flying.

I do think there are possibly other cheats occuring online, but that has more to do with skins/PrntScrn (if verifyable, I've yet to produce consistent results) than actual FM hacks, although I won't rule out that possibility. The fact that Mr.X does and has taken his flying to competitive tournaments, makes me believe his a far better flyer than most give him credit for, and less likely to be someone that cheats (ok, maybe I'm naive here, and those tournaments are filled with the Russian equivalents of US athletes....)

#3535154 - 03/09/12 12:00 AM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: bisher]  
cheesehawk Offline
cheesehawk  Offline

CA, USA
Originally Posted By: bisher
Ah cheesehawk Avatar clarified that he was not singling Mr. X out, rather showing that cheats are possible.

To be fair I'd like to see tracks of the red team having fragile egos too. he he I fly red and my ego is not fragile, but my feelings are hurt easily lol smile

Not so sure bisher, at the risk of sounding arguementative... this was a thread about Mr.X's video/flying skills. Why else post a video/comment about cheating in this thread (vs, say Frey's video thread?) and mention him, excluding anyone elses name, than to imply someone is a cheater?

#3535312 - 03/09/12 07:18 AM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
jaydee Offline
jaydee  Offline

Australia
Ive been shot down by MK MrX a few times.The conclusions i draw are (1)He rarely flies alone..(2)He executes preplanned tactics with his teamates..(3)He is in constant communication with his teamates..(4) He knows how to fly his 109 to its flight envelope.(5)He(They) chooses targets carefully !.....AS far as im concerned, I take my hat off to MK MrX and Co ! ~S~

I7 6700k.Asus Max Hero. DDR 3000.Corsair GTXi 100.Samsung 950 M2 512 + 850 Pro 256. Asus PG34Q, Gtx 1080, Warthog Etc !
#3538225 - 03/14/12 09:21 AM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: jaydee]  
VO101MMaister Offline
VO101MMaister  Offline

Haugesund, Norway
He is very good, but I have one single concern about these videos. His plane and crosshair doesn`t shake at all when he is firing the cannons. Weird. eek2

#3538637 - 03/14/12 11:44 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: kilosierra]  
cheesehawk Offline
cheesehawk  Offline

CA, USA
Mine don't shake on tracks either, in-game I don't notice anymore.

#3539057 - 03/15/12 05:07 PM Re: One good Emil pilot on ATAG [Re: cheesehawk]  
VO101MMaister Offline
VO101MMaister  Offline

Haugesund, Norway
ok, so it doesnt shake on tracks. Thats new for me, thx.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.