Thats a good news!

Well in next two days I have a plan to order GT2 + ClubSport pedals (now with tuning kit for free) smile
For me it's really expensive and next to that I'm giving my old Logitech DFP away.

I'm just little bit scared about that I'll hit some defective part or something (heh I'm always lucky) and that I will stuck with support for long time (from what I've read so far)

But it seems that support is much better at the end of the 2011 and hopefully I will not jump into any troubles, but good to know they are comunicating faster last days as I can see (just in case something really happend)

Maybe it is for another topic, but I will try to ask:
Could you please somebody write me your overal feelings in case there is a GT2 owner who used Logitech FFB wheel before?

Best comparsion would be: Fanatec GT2 vs Logitech DFP/DFGT for example used with Historic&GT mod (rFactor).

Thanks a lot for any input

Sincerely

Hanzales

CPU: Intel Q9550 @2.83GHz | RAM: 4GB 1066MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 560 Ti | HDD: 1TB SataII | Keyb: Logitech G19 | Mouse: Logitech G9 | Knypl: Logitech G940 | OS: W7HE x64 | DCS Black Shark, DCS A-10 Warthog