Many thanks for the kind comments on my last two threads, it's very much appreciated! Makes the hard work getting the images worth while when other folk enjoy them as much as I do!
I had a request to post some of my images of the RAF's very own Battle of Britain Memorial Flight so it would be rude not to put some up! No apologies for this being very Lancaster heavy but I do also acknowledge that I'm missing an important member of the team, the DC-3! I will dig out some of what I have of her and post them later.
Many thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy.
1. Start off with a few from the Battle of Britain Airshow - IWM Duxford in September 2010.
4. Hurricane at RAF Leuchars, 2009.
5. RAF Leuchars 2009
6. RAF Leuchars 2009
7. RAF Waddington 2008
8. RAF Waddington 2008
9. RAF Waddington 2008
10. RAF Waddington 2009
12. IWM Duxford 2010
13. Marshalls, Cambridge 2009
14. Just to show that the Lancaster is just a bomb bay with wings!!
15. I'll finish off with a new display that came on the scene in 2008 to celebrate the RAF's 90th Anniversary (or should I say resurrection - has been done previously with the Tornado F.3). I'm glad the RAF has kept the routine going as it is one of my favourites!
BBMF Spitfire vs. Typhoon.