Cliffs of Dover is total crap
it's official for the following reasons:
1. The dynamic head movement of Winny Churchill was modeled way too far to the right. Historically he liked to keep it centre.
2. The dynamic weather was halted in the initial release because technically it caused problems.
3. The modeling of the Spitfire Fireball XL5 had traces of unknown smells of urine in the cockpit.
4. Fleet Street is missing from the map as is the Brothel in Westminster where all of the Conservative M.P's historically could be found at 12.00 midnight..most nights.
5. The German AI pilots like to party and have a good ole time giving the overall immersion (whatever that means) a bit of a problem for Fireball XL5.
6. It was promised that Mr Oleg Maddix (Private Investigator) would settle the middle east peace process before releasing Haddock.
7. The problem with world prediction and computer hardware for 2011 was misunderstood due to global economic slowdown and world Bank corruption.
8. The existing flight simulation community are far too small to even light a fart to in economic terms of computer gaming.
9. The existing flight simulation community tend to be moaning lonley people with nothing else to do with their spare time, .... oh #%&*$# get me out of here I want to live ...live .... LIVE... LOL.
Come on lads, have a laugh, we can always wait for the next best WWII flight sim coming our way, Oh err wait emm, well err yeah there is 'Flight of wings over Shangri-La' coming out err soon, or is that 'Wings of flight over Shangri-La'! Always get them mixed up
Enjoy your arguments.
P.S. this is the type of post you get when my lttle boy can't sleep due to having a bad cold and with the full intention that I don't either.