Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4620665 - 02/13/23 10:05 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
Flyboy Offline
Flyboy  Offline

England, UK
Hi FatCatProject,

I wrote a couple of articles back in the day when we were testing Comanche Gold multiplayer... via both the aforementioned CGoldIP and Kali. Maybe they'll be of some use to you.

CGoldIP Program Report
Comanche Gold multiplayer on Windows XP via Kali

Take some things said within those articles with a pinch of salt as a quick browse through suggests that some information may potentially now be incorrect, given that both were written 12 years ago!

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4624321 - 04/06/23 05:39 PM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: FatCatProject]  
Sir_Rocksalot Offline
Sir_Rocksalot  Offline

Mississippi and Scotland
Originally Posted by FatCatProject
Wow that's (literally) gold !

Tanks wink
I'll test that at home with two computers and then I will try to resolve the TCP and port things by setting them on different networks (for instance via mobile data sharing from my phone)

Why don't you make your "test", which is what I do all the time, like anybody else should on 2 different PC's, on Radmin's excellent service? Far better than this kali freak zone. which I'm glad I didn't instal.

"Tony Stark did it in a cave!" .. "With a box of scraps!"
#4624322 - 04/06/23 05:45 PM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: Flyboy]  
Sir_Rocksalot Offline
Sir_Rocksalot  Offline

Mississippi and Scotland
Do you people know what "kali" is? Let's try this. Do you people actually know who, and/or what kali actually is? I'm glad I didn't install this trash. Considering who, and/or what, kali actually is, the following article is quite apropos to this freak service
you guys are using. https://www.systranbox.com/how-to-perform-dos-attack-using-kali-linux/

#4624434 - 04/09/23 09:30 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: Sir_Rocksalot]  
Flyboy Offline
Flyboy  Offline

England, UK
Originally Posted by Sir_Rocksalot
Do you people know what "kali" is? Let's try this. Do you people actually know who, and/or what kali actually is? I'm glad I didn't install this trash. Considering who, and/or what, kali actually is, the following article is quite apropos to this freak service
you guys are using. https://www.systranbox.com/how-to-perform-dos-attack-using-kali-linux/

Are you drunk? You've literally just joined to belittle the efforts of the community. And for what? Do you even care about Comanche Gold or did you just randomly pick a forum and start babbling incoherent nonsense?

Yes, we know what Kali is. Yes, we know who Kali is. The Kali we're talking about is an IPX network emulator that started back in the days of MS-DOS. Kali is also a Hindu goddess. The Kali you linked to is about something completely different, an operating system called Kali Linux that's designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.

So you failed. Hard.

#4624539 - 04/11/23 06:23 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: Flyboy]  
Sir_Rocksalot Offline
Sir_Rocksalot  Offline

Mississippi and Scotland
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Originally Posted by Sir_Rocksalot

Are you drunk? You've literally just joined to belittle the efforts of the community. And for what? Do you even care about Comanche Gold or did you just randomly pick a forum and start babbling incoherent nonsense?

Yes, we know what Kali is. Yes, we know who Kali is. The Kali we're talking about is an IPX network emulator that started back in the days of MS-DOS. Kali is also a Hindu goddess. The Kali you linked to is about something completely different, an operating system called Kali Linux that's designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.

So you failed. Hard.

Don't flatter yourself. You, and your presumed "community" didn't do anything. You ain't got a thing to brag about, dude. Just like the nitwit on F-22 Lightning 3 online. Whatever happens, or doesn't happen, to this particular Novalogic title, isn't dependent on you, or the likes of you,
running your mouth about yourself, this entire thread. You're just a messenger boy, just like I am with F-16MRF and Radmin. Like I said also. If it wasn't for Novaworld.cc, that nitwit on f-22online whatever would be finished for good.
I see the likes of you on these message boards constantly. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING special about you. Don't ever forget it. https://www.reddit.com/r/RetroWindowsGaming/comments/pgpict/is_kali_still_in_use/

#4624542 - 04/11/23 06:46 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: Flyboy]  
Sir_Rocksalot Offline
Sir_Rocksalot  Offline

Mississippi and Scotland
Originally Posted by Flyboy

So you failed. Hard.

Again, as per so many times² I've had to do it on these message boards in regards to you, and the likes of you. A book I always highly recommend, again, is relevant to you, and the likes of you.

[Linked Image]

I don't know how you do it on whatever forum or subreddit you hang out in, but we don't do it like that here. This a tight knit and very knowledgable community that you can be a part of if you wish, your choice. No need to come in swinging with your first bunch of posts. Also, your wix link is a dead page, tone it down please Rocks.

Also, please check your private messages.

Last edited by Ajay; 04/12/23 12:24 AM. Reason: Mod step in

#4624543 - 04/11/23 10:03 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
Flyboy Offline
Flyboy  Offline

England, UK
I don't know what your major malfunction is, Sir_Rocksalot, but I sincerely hope that you get the help you so desperately need.

#4637111 - 10/16/23 10:53 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
FatCatProject Offline
FatCatProject  Offline

Hi !
I'm currently trying to play multiplayer via Kali II from kali.net, but currently I cannot launch the game. The options are greyed and I cannot change many elements in the configuration
Do you have any information about why ?
See picture attached.

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : I could launch the game simultaneously in both computers by checking "I'm ready" button, but the game launched as usual and I could not launch a multiplayer game (Modem, NovaWorld, IPX or Serial)

Attached Files tmp.png
Last edited by FatCatProject; 10/16/23 11:01 AM.
#4637338 - 10/20/23 09:26 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: FatCatProject]  
ufolev Offline
ufolev  Offline

hi FatCatProject

Do you have IPX Protocol. on your Windows?

ufo :-)

#4637658 - 10/27/23 11:40 AM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
FatCatProject Offline
FatCatProject  Offline

Oh, I don't know !
I may not have it, I thought it was kali itself that was handling it ?

The guide mentions either Hamachi or Kali, I thought it was fine eek2

What would you recommend ?

Last edited by FatCatProject; 10/27/23 12:09 PM.
#4637734 - 10/29/23 02:26 PM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
ufolev Offline
ufolev  Offline

Hi FatCatProject

In 2010 on WindowsXP we have to manually add IPX/SPX protocol to it in order to play Online or Lan Comanche Gold as Multiplayer game via Kali game servers

After this DavidC99 start to work on the tool for TCP/IP connection for Windows7

https://app.box.com/s/q006yclgzftaric3rql1rxhzdq5ltc63

The last developer of the game is ch66remake

https://www.youtube.com/@ch66remake/videos

ufo

#4637780 - 10/30/23 05:37 PM Re: Comanche Gold - Multiplayer Guide [PDF] [Re: ADHS]  
FatCatProject Offline
FatCatProject  Offline

Ohoo, thanks for that I have to virtually meet that guy
I'll try to understand IPX/SPX in order to play

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.