Originally Posted By: Ripcord

This is a naval aviation sim, and that is something we are SORELY lacking right now, even with all the good titles coming out right now (finally).

Give me the AV8B is every kind of variation you can think of -- first do justice to the Falklands and then build on that -- expand into USMC Harrier combat aviation, operating off US Navy LHA and LHD ships, operating in any number of theaters.

Really if they are able to provide a working Argentine carrier with the A-4, I would like to fly that as well.... again, carrier aviation is just special and oh what we could do with that kind of platform to build on.

Dante, see what you have done -- I am already refering to JT as WE and I haven't even bought it yet!

Ripcord

While I agree that Naval aviation sims are few and lacking (specially modern ones), strategic bomber flight sims are COMPLETLY UNEXISTANT so IMO having a strategic bomber sim (or a sim capable of) would something new and would fill a gap never filled before.
So IMO, the best would be to have the Harrier and Vulcan ops together in Jet Thunder - This would satisfy both the lacks in Naval Aviation and Strategic Bomber areas that we currently have in combat flight sims.