This sounds pretty good. Some nice tidbits on the info page:
* Fighter simulation: players can pilot fighters of various classes, engage in dogfights and lead AI wingmen.
* Capital Ship simulation: it's possible manage the ship and its crew, send engineers to repair turrets or damaged engines, engage other capital ships while offering a support to the units under control as well as to the allied forces.
* Tactical simulation: players willing to focus only on a wider view of the battlefield can deploy the assigned units and issue orders to them with more control than those players choosing to give their best commanding a vessel, like in a real time strategy game.
* Rank system: players will get access to more advanced hardware and AI units.
* Newtonian physics: directional and primary engines work for real, their disposition affects fighter movement; fully equipped ships weight more and are less agile than the same craft with a lighter setup and more.
* Ship customization: several selectable weapons, armors, engines, avionics, counter-measures and more.
* Three different factions.
* Lightweight game engine.
Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·
MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel·
Intel i5-9600K ·
EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·
EVGA CLC 120 Cooler ·
16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo ·
CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·
BenQ BL3200PT monitor