Hello, firstly like to say that I'm loving First eagles, especially after a few of the community mods and ini tweaks. It has forced me to learn how to set up and use my dusty TrackIR 3 properly. It's more or less essential with this game and I'm glad cos I now use it for anything I can. \:D
Anyway, I'd like you to have a look at this:
http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=16080
Most of you have probably already seen this but I can't believe it hasn't sparked off lots of interest.
Everyone talks about how they want more immersion in the gameplay and how they wish more of their ideas could be implemented into the game; well here's your chance.
So far it looks like there's great aircraft models, some nice terrain in the making and some very immersive looking artwork.
As far as I know Kendo has done all of this work on his own using the Beyond Virtual game engine but would like to extend the project to the whole community to give input, feedback, donate models, code or give anything that could give this project a chance.
I know we've all seen these types of projects come and go before but after seeing the artwork for the pilots office and flight log etc. I was sure that here was someone trying to create the immersive atmosphere that we've been looking for for so long. Well me anyway seeing as I could never get Red Baron to run properly.

" I'm Brian and so's my wife "