Quote:
Originally posted by Dirk98:
The first thing that would prompt me to install this game since I purchased it 2 years back would be TrackIR support.
Maybe Pretzel can hack edit it into the DAT file! LOL! \:D

Regarding HK, the first thing GSC needs to do is to abandon the sunken ship known as Mac. Why put resources into a Mac version of OIF anyway? Past loyalty or something?

GSC could never make whiney Mac people happy no matter what they did anyway. "Where's the patch? Where's the patch? It's been 2 weeks. It's been a year. What, it's been CANCELLED?!?! PC version came out first, PC version got this, PC version got that...bla bla bla...TCP/IP, yet we can't play online."

Let the Mac go, which should free up some time for an OIF PC patch. \:\) It's not like the few Mac people left even care about this sim anymore (I read the Mac boards).

And it's not like I'm asking for the impossible like a moving Carrier or a/a refueling. I don't even care if the MP works at all! I just want the freggin' cockpit zoom factor saved and some airport lighting fixed! And to bring back PSF's smooth hat panning instead of the worthless snap views, which makes no sense to me at all in a 3D pit! It shouldn't take much to get OIF back to at least the same level of PSF/KG. Hasn't it been two years now?

So...where's the patch?! \:D

Hey Pretzel, even if your MiG-29 is never releasable, I want to buy you lunch and some beers just for trying! As long as you don't abandon PSF, there's always hope for improvement! \:\)
--

Mark

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run