5tide,

this is also a very good and valid point you're making there - and belief me, I will do my best to show the producers the importance of what you guys have said. I totally agree.

I was on the alpha and beta test-team for PE years ago myself and had Teut (as "Skieve/Laurana") on my contact list on ICQ back then. I hope you know that I am on the sim'ers side and *try* with my comments and feedback to the devs and producers to make this a good sim.

As I mentioned before, IDDK is willing to use external testers later to ensure good quality, and I proposed to "handpick" those few testers from the simulation community myself.

And I hope that some hardcore nuts, in the most positive sense, will add valuable assets during testing!

I will announce when IDD is taking on testers whenever they're ready, and I hope those that spoke out and voiced their opinions here will at least apply.. smile

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support