Well.. that is a very good question there, FlyRetired!

In my current pre-alpha built, you never really alone on the battlefield. There are AI vehicles and there is AI infantery on the way, sometimes AI planes flying overhead, doing their thing.

So it does feel "busy" enough, to say the least!

My screenshot taking may be not showing this, but I am also under NDA and I really don't want to post images that violate this agreement. So I play it safe!

On the other hand, official screenshots taken by the devs and the producers may show better what the current development status is... I am waiting on some new ones myself!

But, mind you, the missions are currently being worked on, and, of course, gameplay must be adjusted and exhaustively tested. The sim is far from being done - hence the "pre-alpha status".

Of course, there is always the limitation of resources, which is especially true for a graphically intense and environmental rich simulation like TvsT. So, there has to be a trade-off between gameplay quality and mass, and I am sure that the missions' gameplay will offer a nice enough compromise there.

But, to answer your question, I am sure we will be closer to platoon level gameplay than battalion level. But how platoons are implemented and how much the player will be able to control platoons and other tanks I don't know... smile

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support