Originally posted by Col. Sabot:
I am guessing that there won't be any SDK type of tools for a while since the concept is a series of titles. Adding tanks per update.

Any idea if they are planning to release paid updates to add playable vehicles which are downloadable? I am hoping not to have to pay for a retail CD for M4 Sherman vs Panther title... wink I rather pay for a direct download.

Brings me to my next question, why not have the game downloadable? American Army game is a gig plus download. Not fun but do able...
Good question on the "downloadable" part. It would be nice for IDDK to follow the concept of ED's idea for the Lock-On series, but personally I still would like to go to a store and get me a copy, if I chose to do so.

They could adopt that model where a downloadable version is offerend, and selected (online)retailes still sell a boxed version of the game and/or add-ons.

I will, however, ask Choock what he thinks about that approach for the future.

I am not sure about the SDK part, but I know that a user friendly mission editor will follow the initial release of the game - how and when, though, I don't know.

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support