Well, I read the same about WoV, and I am not sure what the deal is, as the publisher C1 is the one that funds the project and distributes it. If C1 thinks the game is "done", the devs stop working on it.

IDDK, esp. Dmitry "Choock" Demenchoock, as the producer of "WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger", is very much a "control-freak" in the most positive sense and seems to be pushing the development of TvsT in the right direction.

Because of him, G5 had to rework the graphics engine to be able to be competetive with other titles out there, as well as pushing the developers to "make it right".

Besides, the devs and producers are in touch with the community, which already provides an ongoing stream of feedback, as well as wishes and desires, so everyone is working do get this one just right.

Choock also told me in the beginning of the project that TvsT is "well funded"....

So, even though WoV is made by the same developers as TvsT, heck, even using the same engine, the publisher, as so many times before, will make or break a game. ... and working with IDDK shows me that this particular publisher cares enough about the title - so I am not really worried about the game! wink

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support