Originally posted by Daly:
We spoke a lot about this sim on russian forum. Then I don't share your optimism regarding the new one...
Yep, the images are nice but I'm not sure about the whole physics and game interface. It looks like it stays the same... It's a pretty simple algorhitm for tank commander to choose and show to crew the target, isn't it?
Especially if you want to catch enemy tank from the long distance from the ambush and make a corrections with binocular saying'em to your turret crews...
Then I didn't get what they gonna do with physics? They just count the basic things? How lucky shot will impact on the crews inside the tank? What's going on in this case?
Just questions, questions...
Daly, here's a response from Nikita regarding your comments...

"Very interesting question

Yes, our tank commander can choose targets and give direction for gunner to target.
Left click in binoculars view and gunner immidiately turn turret to direction and start to sight.
But gunner get target from direction with own algorithm: nearest and most dangerous. If he view two same tank on one direction, he'll attack nearest. If you need to attack longrange target - you can sit as gunner and try to hit target.
All AI-crew can work as a beginners. Player haves a chance be a best in crew: smart, precise, agile.

Nikita"

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support