Hi everybody! I'm new here.
I'm happy that somebody got the balls to start making a sim like this one! I was playing PE for a long time and the news about work on TvsT was simply awesome. Thanks Rainer for keeping us updated with info.

Originally posted by 602RAF_Puff:
Wow, nice shots , I like the look of the thrown tracks, is this due to turning to quick and to tight?
The shots are really looking amazing. I think that track fall-off because of hit by a small at-gun, because the lower turret has some kind of hole in it and on the ground there are holes too, so maybe the tank was under fire from some at-guns. The bent wheels look cool. The cockpits are done just GREAT!

I have some questions... maybe too early, but:

-will there be ability to steer the tank without any help, like auto clutch and other simplifications?

-what about the engine sounds... are they recorded from real engines, or maybe done by synthesis?

-in multiplayer the players would be as "tanks" or as tanks' crew members, so they could do what the commander orders them to do? Because in PE commanding a whole tank as a one person was difficult - spotting, shooting, driving, giving orders to wingmen simultaneosly is too much for a single human.

And one more thing biggrin I've a cool material for an intro sequence wink

> videoclip <