Originally posted by Rainer:
Originally posted by 453Raafspitty:
[b] Cheers Rainer.Great pics as always.Any plans to add webbing to the troops or is it in line with the retreating rabble look?Add a log pile next the house and a few scawney(lucky) chickens and it will look great.
I hope that there will be better looking 3D soldiers , as well as some more "Stuff" lying around in the 3D world..

I will forward that to the devs... smile [/b]
Naa, I think the 3d soldiers look just great, we are all old Panzer Elite players I guess so from that perspective they are cleary overdone wink But really - I think that they look great. Every hour spent on them is an hour that could be spent on more tank details or damage modelling! The graphics are simply good enough now. Now just make it play as well as it looks.

I second the opinion that LARGE maps are really needed for a game like this - and a decent map editor!

P.S Even though I think the graphics are really good enough the textures and lighting needs some tweaking. The ground textures and grass are really to much flourescent lime green for my taste, make them a bit darker and less saturated? As it is now the only thing missing are some palm trees and a bunch of piña coladas (Far Cry goes East Front). This is especially evident in the middle image above with the two T-34:s passing through the forest...

/Mazex