Originally posted by BusySilent:
Rainer,
I read on this Russian forum that there is another WWII tank sim currently in development in Russia. I could not find any screenshots on it. Do you know anything about it?

From that another game's devopers' comments I understood that the game focus on realizm (but driving features will be simplified) with hard-core ballistics. Also, the devlopers said that the game will NOT have Tigers, Panthers, T-34-85, IS-1, IS-2 (read posts from Andrey12345 and dima12345) and will focus on 1941-42 Eatern front hardware incuding given to Soviets as part of the Lend-Lease program.

I hope you have not sign NDA on that game also.

BusySilent
Ahem.. I find it interesting that you think I know anything about that particular game.

... but indeed, I do! wink

I have seen images of a very early built. But this is as far as I can go, since a) this has nothing to do with TvsT, and b) I owe that to the dev team that kindly offered me some images before any public announcement was made to not say anything..

So - let's please not talk about it for now and focus on TvsT.... smile

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support