Had a call 2 days ago from a "process server" who said I was going to be served the next day and I asked "for what?" They gave me a number for some collection group and a case number. So I called it and they said I was to appear before a Judge for Credit Card fraud, I have no Credit Cards and this was for Capitol One, not my bank. The woman on the phone was insistent that they had all the evidence with which to convict and I told her basically No, you have nothing and that she was nothing but a scammer and she said see you in court and hung up. Then my sister called me and said they called her looking for me and then told her they had a case on her for BB&T, obviously a scare tactic scam. They had my name and the last four of my social and the address I lived at 2 years ago and my sisters number, pretty convincing except Nobody gets a heads up from a process server, they want to serve you by surprise. So far no one has shown up looking for me at my new address which from my experience is easily found by filing for the info at the Post Office, I've done it myself. I usually don't answer my phone but I was expecting a call and I was momentarily fooled/curious but just a heads up in case somebody here gets a similar call, cuss them out over your late pizza and hang up.

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)