I started out playing 1942 and WOTR with a Thrustmaster 1600 HOTAS set up. Found the throttle to be sticky and non linear. So I went out and purchased a VKB Gladiator NXT with the Space Combat Grip Module. Had a bunch of issues with WOTR, but with their customer support (which was great) and some of our members, those were fixed. NO issues with 1942. I just purchased 4X:Foundations to play while waiting for the WOTR update or new DLC and waiting for Starfield to finally come out. 4X would prolly play easier with a HOTAS set up as opposed to a single flight stick. I pulled out the Thrustmaster but my wireless mouse went nuts. So long story short, looking to buy a decent HOTAS set up. Saw a write up on the X52 PRO from Logitech and the Warthog from Logitech . Wonder if anyone has any experience with either?

Sorry, but also wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with a single player Space Game where you can actually fly around and do trading, combat, exploration, mining...etc. Not really wanting to play another MMO.

thanks,
Snow

Desktop Intel i9 3.7GHz, 32GB RAM,
3 TB SSD, NVIDIA 3080