DEAD IS NOT DEAD

There being so little going on in the Forum these days, I thought I’d try something new.

This story is something of an experiment. It is a departure from the usual tales presented in this forum, which are in the DID style.

The main character represents the way I usually play a campaign as opposed to the DID ideal. I sometimes create a short term pilot who dies after a few missions, but I prefer to stay around awhile. So, call me a FARB, but I tend to use most of the options that are available in WOFF which make a pilot immortal, as is the protagonist of this story. All of this will be explained as the tale unfolds.

I hope you will find the story engaging. I have a certain amount completed and will expand it between other projects. I’ll be monitoring the number of hits this thread gets so that I know if the story is being read or not. If it has no following I will discontinue it.

No living person or any fictional character created by another is represented here, the historical persons are fictionalized to one degree or another.

I receive no compensation of any kind for this story.

Last edited by jerbear; 01/05/23 10:10 PM.