[Flew some random missions recently.] Turbulence is manageable around Rumbeke in the fall months, although there are occasional updrafts and bumps lower down, especially when ascending and alighting. This may also be the result of large pockets of evaporation rising from the many rivers and lakes introduced by Xjouve's excellent water mod. smile2 smile2

Might take a bit of a break from posting under this thread, for a while, until I get deeper into some of the campaigns - and will perhaps try recording a few more short vids. too.

Cheers all and happy multi-WOFFing,
Von S

Ascending over the delicious rivulets and lakes around Rumbeke
[Linked Image]

A mad tussle with a couple of DH.2s (the fellows dance well but are underpowered)
[Linked Image]

The brave DH.2 airman stares directly at the autumnal scenery that is rapidly approaching
[Linked Image]

Going in low to inspect the wreckage before exiting the dreary scene
[Linked Image]

Rotating around the Lys and the enemy batteries there (scene shows one of the flight mates in the foreground)
[Linked Image]

In a moment careless and crossed head-on with an expert marksman in a DH.2 (the DH.2 however caught fire in the meantime, possibly damaged by the rest of the Kette)
[Linked Image]

One of the flight mates coming in for a landing at Rumbeke, while our pilot awaits medical aid for his wound (was hit in the goggles in the pass with one of the DH.2s)
[Linked Image]

Other perspective of the same scene, with the flight mate in the background (also visible is the C.O., who suggested to the Hauptmann that he plug his wound with a few cigarette butts while waiting for more professional aid, and not to move from the cockpit unless instructed otherwise)
[Linked Image]

Attached Files 01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 05:24 AM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~