Thank you for the kind words Asam - it took me a while to get FrankenWOFF stable but it is a fun mod. indeed, and AMD-vid. card friendly.

OBD is a fairly small development team so I doubt that they have an archives section of their website where previous WOFF patches may be downloaded. Technically, the 4.18 patch was only a patch/upgrade, but the full install of WOFF at that time, at puchase, was 4.07 if I remember correctly.

I had considered posting instructions publicly, at one point, for how to make a FrankenWOFF install - considering that it requires that one legally owns WOFF UE and the PE upgrade, anyway, in order for the franken-install to work, so there is nothing tasteless about the install instructions - but there is not much point in doing so because it would require that one had purchased WOFF UE sometime in 2017 approximately, and that one also has the 4.18 upgrade patch downloaded/saved, from 2017 or 2018, somewhere on their SSD/HDD.

So, in short, only a small no. of WOFFers would be able to do the FrankenWOFF. I recommend instead for those who have later versions of WOFF UE, or PE, or BHAH.II - if interested in recreating a similar look/color to your WOFF install - to check over the following link (it provides my ReShade presets files for WOFF, and WOTR, and which attempt to imitate the atmosphere of my 4.18 hybrid UE/PE install with its subtle bloom addon for Bucksnort's SweetFX mod.; also see the "Read Me" instructions in that zipped package for necessary options to install, and necessary filters to activate, via ReShade - in order to get the look indicated in the second picture in that post):

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/92320-fm-tweaks-for-woffuepe/?tab=comments#comment-782377

Cheers all and happy WOFFing,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 05/01/21 04:42 PM. Reason: Edited post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~