I have always tended to have lucid dreams, which I thought everyone did for the longest time.

Anyhow, I've been wondering how to re-organize the panel on the Nieuport for a few weeks (okay, months), and last night I had a dream about flying the aircraft after the rebuild. She was flying wonderfully and looking great in the faux Clear Dope Linen paint, when it dawned on me to look down and pay attention to the panel.

Bam! There is was, laid out in a logical, very clean way, with it placed back from the cross bar with a beauty plate around it and seamed over it on the bottom.

I also noted that I had mounted the top sheeting to the fuselage in front of the cockpit with a strip on the side and rivnuts.

So I woke up, went downstairs, and drew it out so I wouldn't forget how I did it in my dream.

Later I was chagrined that I didn't have the presence of mind to look down and right to see how I improved the brake handle mount.

How many of y'all have lucid dreams?

Last edited by Dart; 05/01/21 02:51 PM.

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."