2 weeks ago Fire and Police were here at another condo here. We didn't know what was it about.

I was just outside getting the mail and ran into another neighbor who ask me have you heard what happened and I said no, what?

He said the guy in that condo was found dead by the Police after one of his out of town relative reported haven't heard from him for 2 weeks.

I know that guy. When he moved here 4 years ago I saw him and his girlfriend struggling to get a mattress upstairs to their 3rd floor unit and I helped them get both mattress upstairs..

Then a year ago he came and asked me to help him move to the unit he was found dead in. He broke up with his girlfriend and they were in a larger condo with higher rent.

Another time I was walking from my car to our unit and I picked up a wallet in the parking lot and it was his. I did return it with everything in it. It was end of month and it had his rent and paycheck in cash. Then when my car was in the shop I had to use Uber for a week. Several times I called Uber it went to him, being he had the Uber phone on and he was closest.

I just saw him recently walking his dog and he waved at me and I waved back and he asked how I was doing and I said fine, how about you? He said great.

Neighbor I spoke with have no idea what he died from.