Originally Posted by BuckeyeBob
Just off the top of my head, I believe with a little text editing, you can change the observer's g tolerance so they aren't quite so able to shoot at you during high-g maneuvers. However, as Hellshade said, this may make your observer less likely to target the enemy when you want him to.

That is correct. Done it before and your observer doesn't need to be affected by it.

Here's how
Go into each aircraft folder (AC1 to 5, SQ1 to 4, SQD is your plane) and locate the aircraft's xdp file. Open and find the "RateLimit=" You can replace it with a very low number or a very high number:

(1) a very low number will cause the observer to slowly turn (2) a very high number will cause the observer to quickly turn. Don't pick the SQD's xdp file and your observer will stay at stock settings.

You can also adjust the bullet spread via the observer's gun xdp file by raising or lowering the "noise" inside the file. Also, the range can be adjusted as well. It's in meters.

I've done these changes for some of the aircraft in my PE, but not yet for BH&HII. It's an easy MOD to make, just takes time in testing.

Last edited by orbyxP; 04/16/21 07:48 PM.