Jumped in and had a try.

Of course they assigned me to a bloody SPAD squadron so I couldn't see half of what was going due to being hemmed in on all sides by French carpentry, but the flight managed to get mixed up some with Rolands and Halberstadts. They seemed a lot angrier than usual. They put a lot of holes in my SPAD which wasn't very nice. I put some holes in one of their Rolands which made it stop doing this and then some poor young fool in a Halberstadt had a feeble go at me. I taught him abount the value of horsepower and made him leak important fluids until he had no more important fluids left to leak. After that, thank goodness, they left me and my French collander alone we and flew home (those who could).

On the strength of one sortie I would say that, whereas the AI used to be pretty good target drones, they're now BLOODY DANGEROUS and should be AVOIDED. I don't like flying home in machines that have holes all though them, it's bad for my smokers cough. Seriously, I actually thought that they were going to kill me and I haven't had that feeling from an AI in a long time! Especially not fighting Rolands in a SPAD VII for goddness' sake!!! They really worked me over good and proper. If I hadn't been in the SPAD I doubt anything else would have stood up to that much punishment. I think I might have seen what all the damage decals look at once.

I like how they're a lot more aggressive and don't waffle around doing the old "I'll just sit here out of your reach" gag like they used to. It's also not as easy to read their commitment to maneuvers as it used to be. You're really going to need to keep to those strict Dicta Boelke rules now if you want to stay out fo trouble.

Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji