Originally Posted by Mike Dora
Thanks Polovski,

Re-tried it as you suggest. Still no joy.

I’m wondering if the uninstall of the previous version was not fully effective, leaving a “legacy” WOFF PE keylist lurking somewhere? This suspicion generated by a) after uninstalling using Win10 Control Panel/Programs and Features, there were still many(maybe all) files in the old WOFF PE directory, and b) I can’t find any of the Lewis gun reloading key combinations in the Keylist.exe program.

Short of a further uninstall/reinstall, is there anything I can do/anywhere I should be looking?

Thanks

Mike

PS a very big shout-out for whomever did all the colourised pics of WW1 ac, they really bring those machines and their crews to life. Can verify their authenticity, as volunteer groundcrew at Old Rhinebeck I’ve helped drag around the corresponding modern replicas (the Albatros DVa is blasted heavy!)

This happened to me at first, the keybind options weren't even there, as you noted. I then uninstalled using the toolbox tool, clicked the delete WOFF in registry button, deleted any other folders I could find that were OBD related, turned off my computer, sacrificed a new-in-the-box Core i5-10600K processor to the digital gods by fire, started back up and reinstalled and it worked! You could try some of those and see if they work, I think you might be on to something with that "legacy" install.

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...