Originally Posted by Adger
Originally Posted by Baxter
Thank you Adger. I will purchase the new one. I have only done three quick combat missions (Pilot never dies) in the PE version and thought well maybe I had not had enough experience to appreciate any changes. On the other hand, when I could afford it I bought just about every ujpgrade or new new plane for RoF when I did not fly that either (not buying Flying Circus). I have always believed in encouraging those really talented folk who promote aviation and our history.

Honestly i think you'll love it mate, Its an all in one installer, installs the 7000 (18.2GB) of skins automatically and the devs have already released a small patch ONE day after release, thats dedication.

I own about 2/3rds of ROF and most of the box series (im also not bothering with FC) and i will fire one of them up from time to time if i fancy a quick battle (A.I is a different story in the sims especially friendly A.I) but i agree entirely with your post,especially regarding WW1 aviation its a niche within a niche..It'll be a sad day indeed when Devs stop developing these sims..Heck I've even purchased European Air War from GOG and downloaded the OAW pack from MR Jellys downloads here at Sim HQ yep

Flying circus looks great on the visuals, but it all seems kind of "off" - am I right? Not even mentioning the crappy AI and mission structure.

"Per aspera ad astra!"