OK the buffeting is glorious, adds so much. Goggles I adore, rain effect I love. New sounds are superb! Yet again I have excellent performance increase! Oh I love the mission review you really get to see so much more of the War being fought. Finally my first confirmed kill\Victory in new sim was flying for RNAS 3 in a Sopwith Camel Bentley and it was old Herman Goering of Jasta 27 (his engine quit)! What more can you ask for:) Well worth every penny! Also it seems the graphic glitch of the Camel engine cowling vanishing at distance has been sorted!! Just need Track IR or Face Track to round it off.

Yet again they've brought out a new version of WOFF that makes the previous version defunct even though that was superb! As a WW1 obsessive and much prefer WW1 air combat over the complex jet sims and even the fast WW2 sims then WOFF BHAH2 answers all my wants, so so happy we have OBD and their baby WOFF to take to the skies over a virtual WW1! I've said previous versions have taken Red Baron 3d No1 spot and this version has not just taken the spot but shot RB3D down in flames.

Last edited by Wodin; 04/08/21 04:07 PM.