Originally Posted by wormfood
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

The premise of this article makes perfect sense to me. How many new sales of the game can CDPR expect by this point? I bet you it would be a drop in the bucket compared to what they sold a couple of weeks after release.

Maybe, but Witcher 3 was pretty broken on release and once they fixed it up and added some expansions it sold like hotcakes for years.

w3 and w2 were bug as hell on release but they were complete games even if w3 got a graphical downgrade because of xbox poor machine, cp77 is not a full game as said above its a early acess title that got choped down from everything they anounced, and now everything leads to prove me right, they will fix their obligation patches and leave it to rot. They arent going to spend money to no man sky this, witcher 3 blogs showed stuff actually made into the game, cyberpunk is just fluffy with the excuse that game change in development.....yeah sure.
At best we get a new game with the mechanics they promised on this, but good luck with sales on that one, i doubt the dlcs or expansions are coming either, so return good faith they would need to add back the missing 6 months side gigs from montage into a FREE dlc.
They already anounced they wont be doing mp on 77 and that their next game will be anounced closer to release,you know, to keep us in the dark of changes like this. congratulations, they just became EA.

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 04/06/21 01:38 PM.