Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted by Forward Observer

Troy Total war saga

I'm surprised you haven't tried Troy yet. If you have any interest in Greek mythology and the Late Bronze Age era of the eastern Mediterranean region you will most certainly enjoy this game.

It really doesn't interest me but being a TW geek, I took advantage of the freebie anyway. My gaming has been curtailed for over a month now since I've had two PC issues complicated by USPS priority mail losing the components I ordered for almost 5 weeks. I'm up and running now having replaced both my PSU and then just subbing in an old GPU for the GTX 980 Ti that had a PCI-e connector go bad making me think it was the Power supply in the first place. My current rig was from Cyberpower but it's 7 years old now. However, it's handled everything I've thrown at it with only the one GPU upgrade made back in 2016

I got so disgusted with my issues that I pulled the trigger on a new custom PC build from Cyberpower this past Monday. That $1400 stimulus recovery deposit that I thought I didn't really need partially helped to fund my new rig after all.

Cheers

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.