Same. I fire from a halt at a fairly close distance while in supercruise. With the probe radius engineering it is easier like Rec noted. If you get in to it this time. I want that double engineered DSS from one of the CGs. Hopefully that gets made available like the double engineered FSD.

So I pull up and stop (well, as stopped as you can get in supercruise) One probe gets sent 'over the top' to cover the back side, and then one to each cardinal point to hit on the horizon using the tick mark as the aimpoint, and sometimes a last one straight at the center to cover this side. Depends on the size of the body of course, some can get done with a single probe, some take a dozen.

Chucky, welcome back, good to see you around. The money you'll make will blow you away compared to what it was paying when you were doing this before.

As long as some unscanned ones exist you'll have that show on the spectral analysis. Discounting signal sources, if there are any lines still showing on the spectral analysis there are more left to do. Scanning while parked close to the star can cause bodies to be obscured by it. I'll usually FSS while scooping, then if anything is hidden on the other side of the star I'll hit S/C for 10 seconds to gain some distance, then they should be visible.

Every now and then you'll come across a system with planets very tightly packed, and sometimes I can struggle to locate them all. The last system I visited when I hit the bio sites a few weeks ago was like this. It was a challenge to resolve every planet. But that's exploration haha.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!