Originally Posted by Adger
Cheers mate,yeah saw the clouds out of the cockpit and just had to grab a shot, love those 2 dawn shots of the EI, WOFF and WOTR does dawn/dusk incredibly well.
You ever thought about starting a Did campaign mate, I’m sure Lou,Epower fullofit and the other lads I’d love see your writing and reports over there?

Yeah, I agree the skies are wonderful in both games and add to the already immersive atmosphere.

I have thought about it mate tbh and never say never, it's committing to a full write up of every mission which might be tough right at this moment. Whereas now I'm writing up the ones I want to. I'd want to do it justice if I was to do it.

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."