@ Blade completely forgot to say wonderful pics as usual, hope you’re well and hopefully we’ll see more of you’re pics up soon ..especially with BHAH II on the horizon.

@ VonS..Cheers mate appreciated, thought I hadn’t seen you about as much and I have noticed your mod work regarding ROF..I just cannot bring myself to reinstall to try it especially when the newer iteration of OBD,S WW1 sim is hopefully near. Don’t get me wrong mate ROF does a few things well but..SP campaign certainly isn’t one of them, and even though Pat as done a wonderful job with PWCG, he’s still restricted with the ROF engine as too his limits. I personally never felt that I was in a living,breathing world whilst flying ROF..everything just “feels” scripted. Hopefully we’ll see you back more when BHAH gets released hey mate.

@ Albert again cheers pal,great pics hope you got your balloon kill confirmed? ahh the E1..I’ve lost count of the number of times that old bird has done me in such a bloody handful especially when the wind is up.. I echo your sentiments exactly and it’s the immersion that draws me back time and time again. ROF for me simply doesn’t have it, only real thing I enjoyed about ROF was at times the FM and I’m led to believe that BHAH II,s FM feels even more “realistic “ then it is now with WOFF PE. Cheers again mate, and best of luck with the E1...you’ll need it winkngrin

Best regards to you all.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.