@ Hellshade.. Fantastic shots, it’s looking absolutely brilliant I cannot wait to see what magic the lads have conjured up again thanks for posting and of course teasing us you bounder biggrin .

EA release FIFA every 12 months and FIFA 21 sold over 1.5m copies in its 1st month alone,despite there being very little content upgrade from FIFA 20 ( I know my lad has it every year for Christmas.). We’ve had PE for nearly 18mths and UE for is it for over 4 years ? Wow.thats gone fast...and there’s still plenty of life in it if anyone chooses not to invest in BHAH II.

If there’s a discount for owners of PE that’d be great for some, but if there isn’t then so be it. I think there’s people who forget that this is still a primarily 2 man show who work long hours to provide IMO the pinnacle of WW1 sim aviation at probably very little profit to them considering the hrs worked. I’d be surprised how OBD could find out who owned PE and who didn’t? How much future development time would it take up for them to say..check all the emails for PE order numbers etc?
I think it’s pretty simple no matter what language you speak or nationality you are..If you personally think BHAH II is worth it then you’ll purchase it, if you don’t you won’t and that goes with anything that you buy.
Regards.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.