Logged on a few times yesterday. Started off with a freight run in the Cutter for the CG. Then hunted a few bounties also for the CG.

I've been burning through my mats lately, with a Cutter from scratch and five of the new FSDs. So I decided to do something about that!

I swapped to the DBX and went to manufactured and encoded traders. Using Inara, I then traded any bins that were full or nearly so. On the encoded side I traded every Adaptive Encryptors Capture away, among others, and flew to the Jameson cobra and farmed it until I had filled that bin up again. I then flew to Dav's Hope and ran a bunch of laps. I've tended to ignore the data point in past visits, but this time I hit it each circuit. Boosted stocks by about 800 mats in total, and now better distribution after all the mat trading. Still a few I have too few of, but I needed to get this done.

Afterwards I returned to Barnwell and ran a couple more trade hops in the Cutter, before wrapping it all up with a quick bounty session at Luyten's Star. Somewhere in there I found the time to work on the Cutter's shield boosters and run a combat test of A-rated sensors in my combat Krait.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!