And what would you like it to be? Give us more to work with here. Post your Coriolis build and say what you want to improve or change. The DBX is an explorer, and making it an effective combat ship that also jumps 70 is probably out of reach. My DBX jumps 70 and has several A-rated modules. But it also is unarmed and has module and engineering choices to increase the range. If I were to arm it, and give it good combat shields and integrity that jump number would be far less.

It's fast (for a DBX), has decent protection for an exploration ship, and jumps far

Mad Hops w/rover

A-rated thrusters, power plant and FSD. The rest are D's, not only to help the range, but to reduce power and heat. And it jumps seventy! Sorry, getting carried away....

I know you bought a Krait II, and my combat Krait is a nice blend of speed, jump, protection and firepower, at least as I judge it. Every commander has his own perspective and design priorities.

Poison Whiskey

Jump range is actually 43 unladen now, with the new FSD, but I have yet to grab a build for it.

If you want any advice give us something to work with.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!