I hate Datamined Wake exceptions. The hardest to find commodity in the freaking game. Last night I logged in for "a quick visit to the materials trader" where I had enough trade bait for enough Tellurium, and Electrochemical Arrays for 3 Super Duper FSD's. I already had plenty of Chemical Processors. What was missing was the #$%A Datamined Wake exceptions. I traded away what I had left of Grade 5 encoded I had gotten previously (I believe it was at the Crashed Anaconda site) but at 6:1 ratio I am still way short. Put on a Wake Scanner and scanned wakes around SIRIUS. I got ZERO DWE's. So my quick trip the Trader was a couple of hours of frustration. I guess I will have to go to Jameson's Cobra and max out my Trade Bait after all.

Seriously, I don't mind MOST of the GRIND most of the time, but DWE's put me over the FREAKING EDGE EVERY SINGLE TIME I need them. If I could find some hapless BELUGA full of passengers that would drop that crap, I would murder them all without a single thought.. Thanks FDEV!

Long system spec sig follows:

PowerSpec G436
Lian Li ATX 205
MSI Z490 Plus Motherboard
Intel Core i7 10700K 3.8 GHz
32 GB RAM DDR4 1600
Nvidia RTX3070

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Flight Gear:

Cougar Hotas S/N 26453
Thrustmaster RCS Rudder Pedals