Originally Posted by OvStachel

Finally... another admitted lover of German technology and nostalgia! LOL!

Wait till you see the new Jasta 8 skins on the the revamped Alb D.II's packed into BH&H2!

Once you get it, and settle in on it, pop me a PM and I'll make you a personal skin... smile You'll just need to pick a number... you'll see what I mean when the time comes.

OvS

Wow, you should change your name to Don Corleone....talk about making me an offer I can't refuse winkngrin thanks OvS.

Yes until Jasta 18 arrives at the end of October Jasta 8 is holding the fort, apart from the poor MFJ guys on the coast of course.

Adger, great pics mate, the skins in WOFF are great and I'm sure they'll be even better in the new version.

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."