Originally Posted by RAF_Louvert

Gawd, I hope not Adger! biggrin

And Gecko, I will also add this is no slight on you for posting that bit of software as a possible fix.

Hellshade, not all the stutters. Most, but not all. Even with my new build, which is lightning fast and loads and plays WOFF like a dream, there are still a few micro-stutters every now and then, usually about 7-8 seconds after a flight begins, in maybe 3 out of 10 flights. Also rarely, and I do mean rarely, when a massive furball and/or lots of ground activity is loading, in particular truck convoys, (which I've noted before seem to be a giant resource hog). I have stated several times now over the last couple of years, (at least), that I no longer believe it is possible to eliminate ALL the stutters, simply because the old CFS3 "pipeline" is not capable of handling the huge increase in volume being pushed through it by all the wonderful WOFF enhancements. And as Pol and others here have rightly said, every sim has little glitches and hiccups from time to time, so learn to live with it and don't let it spoil the fun. I've honestly reached the point where I don't notice them anymore, unless I am making a concerted effort to look for them.

Oh,and Robert - me, a lofty spirit? To quote my current DID pilot, "HAW!"

Haha me too Lou winkngrin . I agree with your posting in its entirety , I’ve personally noticed them a bit more since I moved my install from my Win7 boot to my Win10 boot, coincidence? Possibly. Not to say they weren’t there before but I never really noticed them, in fact I very rarely notice them now but yep they are there and like you’ve said it’s usually during the first 10 seconds of flight but..they never distract me from flying and enjoying this incredible piece of software.

I purchased MSFS 2020 on release, an incredible imo piece of work but the latest UK update has for me and many others been a disaster regarding stutters and big FPS drops, flying over London is a slow motion slideshow ..and that’s with a large team and a large budget, yes it’s much larger in scale but as previously mentioned by others I believe most sims and non sims (Metro exodus for 1 example) suffer from them, tbh the stutters are for me personally Wayyy more noticeable in those AAA titles I’ve mentioned than I’ve ever experienced in WOFF.

Regards Adger

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.