Logged on yesterday a couple times. Having devoted the previous few days to combat, it was time to mix it up, and mix it up I did!

Swapped Kraits and ran several bulk-haul missions, you know the ones that say 45 businessmen need transport. If there were any cabins left empty I'd stack on a VIP mission, and on the return legs when available. Then flew to Farseer Inc to sharpen up a few modules. I don't even want to look at system maps any more, with all of the carriers. It's nuts! I also hit manufactured and encoded mat traders to trade up my full bins and make room for more.

Then I decided to do a little mining and switch Kraits again. Hadn't done this in a long time, so I used an app to find a likely uninhabited, pristine ring system close by, about 20 light years from Deciat. Dropped and probed, found a number of hotspots and alt-tabbed to Inara to see what they were selling for. The Musgravite looked good, there was one station nearby offering 1.1m per ton, with a demand of 1600 and the info was 9 minutes old. Twin Reverb is a core miner, and I didn't know if Musgravite was a core deposit. But I started waving and before long I found it was and started exploding asteroids. I mixed in Benitoite,and in all refined about 80t combined. Was nearly out of limpets so set course for the sell station, but by the time I got there these were paying closer to 700k and made about 60m in all. It was fun to spend time core mining.

Then I flew back to Barnwell and did another thing I have not done in a while. I took the iEagle out of the station, 820 boost with a wake scanner mounted. And then spent the next half hour zipping to and fro scanning wakes. Tons of encoded mats, but just one DWE. So much fun to fly, boosting past and carving arcs around the station.

Smokeless

Zoom Zoom

So I really mixed it up, passenger missions, engineering, mat traders, mining and wake scanning. Never too long on any one activity for it to burn me out.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!